SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma~GoCatGo is the new WINNER! New VISM Universal Sight Pusher
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma~GoCatGo is the new WINNER! New VISM Universal Sight Pusher Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool
#VTUPRS
Makes a Pain in the Ass Job- VERY Simple!

Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for: Removal, Installation, and Adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most Semi-Auto Pistol slides.
The Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool works with many types of semi-auto slides: full, compact, sub compact, and pocket sized semi-auto pistols.

Base platform is adjustable for height, to get your slide and rear sights at the proper height for the rear sight pusher. Includes one bottom spacer for some pocket pistol slides for proper height alignment.

Multiple Vertical and Horizontal clamps to secure various sizes and types of semi-auto slides in the tool.

Adjustable top brace with plastic insert to secure the slide’s vertical placement on the base platform.

Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.

Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.

Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles. Rear sight pusher can remove, install, or adjust the rear sights in either direction.

Side witness windows machined into both sides of tool frame to check for and verify proper tool and rear sight alignment.

Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice.
Rear sight pusher tool has an adjustable/removable handle or you can use a 15mm wrench or socket tool.
Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools

Sight pusher steel screw has brass bushings for good bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.

US. PAT. 9784535

Winner will selected 2/28/18

Good Luck
Cant
Wait?
I have them for sale $54 $42

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take unlucky #1.

I just bookmarked one of these to buy. Guess I know where to get it from if I don't get lucky in your karma.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks for the kindness.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
OOOO, please count me in. I need to replace some night sights and that would be just the think.

Thanks for the chance.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Include me likewise.
My Beretta and Sig225 will need new sites too.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Count me in for this please. I rarely enter karmas but this is something I would use.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please include me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at that. Please add my name to the list.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered as well.

I have about 10 pistols I need to change sites on and was going to use a gunsmith. This would allow me to do it myself.

Thanks for the opportunity...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've wanted one of these for a long time. Count me in please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks for the chance. I have several pistols I could use this on.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Add me Please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks great. Please include me.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I could use this. Thank you!

Posts: 1295 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I could really use that. Count me in.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, Thanks.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. Looking to change a few.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post