SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - BMW Baseball Hat - 10/20 Update - Winner is Pulicords - 10/26 Update Not heard back yet. 10/27 Update - New Winner is ColoradoHunter44.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - BMW Baseball Hat - 10/20 Update - Winner is Pulicords - 10/26 Update Not heard back yet. 10/27 Update - New Winner is ColoradoHunter44. Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Please ad me. My other vehicle is a Subaru

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I'll play. X-1 here.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Well, there's an R-65 in the garage, so I'll play.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Would love the opportunity...thanks again

Posts: 255 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
We have a winner

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
So I posted Pulicords was the winner, sent an email to his public email address, and have not heard back from him with an address so I can mail it to him.

It's been 6 days. Any suggestions?

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Your karma, your rules. If you want tp pick another, no one will fault you.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Per the karmanator this AM, the new winner is ColoradoHunter44.

Please post a pic of you and your new hat in your 535 and you have 4 days to claim your prize.

My email is in my public profile, be sure to put Sigforum in the subject line, and send me your mailing address.

You also have an inbound email as well.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sent a reply, many thanks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

Got the hat today. Many thanks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
You both look great - enjoy!