SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Award for Worst Actor
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Award for Worst Actor Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Sondra Locke

Ding ding ding

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Sondra Locke

Ding ding ding

Woof. Good call.

I’d forgotten all about her. But, Sudden Impact was in my cue and I started watching it the other night. She is brutal.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Samuel L Jackson... getting shot in the back of the head in Goodfellas was by far his best work.

What's worse than his same act in everything, is all the people I've known who try to impersonate him.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Samuel L. is at least fun to watch waste people on screen preferably spewing profanity beforehand.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That got old after the first two or five or seventeen times.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Nicholas Cage and kevin bacon have to be my favorites thay will work anything just to be acting as far as my worst i dont know its acting i like them all

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post