SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Award for Worst Actor
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Award for Worst Actor Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
In a non-recurring role goes to

Drum roll ...

R Lee Ermy in The Rift

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
With the exception of The Falcon and the Snowman, have you ever seen a Sean Penn movie? Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
With the exception of The Falcon and the Snowman, have you ever seen a Sean Penn movie? Razz
Fast Times at Ridgemont High is the only thing I have ever liked him in.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

He should of used a stunt double- The sneaker to the head left permanent brain damage.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Sean Penn, met him one time, I walked away thinking this was the biggest asshole I met in a long time. Pompous jerk and his ex-wife went on to superstardom.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Not a Sean Penn fan - haven’t seen any of his movies.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Eric Bana

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adam Sandler or Brendan Fraser.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard Gere
Sondra Locke
Shia Lebouf
Sylvester Stallone
Ashton Kutcher
Anne Hathaway

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now this is just impossible. Just one worst actor out of so many? Just of the top of my head Hayden Christensen, the young whiny brat Darth Vader.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
In a non-recurring role goes to

Drum roll ...

R Lee Ermy in The Rift

I’m not sure that’s close. How about being a cannibal barbecue chef in “ Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Origin”

Edit: sorry, he may not have been that bad in Texas Chainsaw. I was thinking of Rory Calhoon as the cannibal barbecue chef in Motel Hell!

Many end their lives struggling this way it seems...

Something to be said for “Die young, leave a beautiful corpse.”

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not even Mystic River?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sacha Baron Cohen. Extra points for most sophmoric individual.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Keanu Reeves. Hands down.

Great guy, but he couldn't act his way out of a wet paper sack.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
quote:

Not even Mystic River?

Agree. I thought he fit the part well.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got to agree with Pyker, Steven Segal is the worst actor ever. He's about as wooden as a manikin and all his claims about ex CIA and all that are something that I just don't believe.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5623 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Check out a movie by the name of Taps. I think Tom Cruise made his bones in this movie. Sean Penn had a role you wouldn't expect. And, George C. Scott is in this movie in an unexpected role too.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Jack Black, in any performance

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
With the exception of The Falcon and the Snowman, have you ever seen a Sean Penn movie?

I thought he did a good job in 21 Grams and Dead Man Walking.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post