SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Sanders stepping down from her position as Press Secretary
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Sanders stepping down from her position as Press Secretary Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted
Sarah will be leaving at the end of the month. She has done a hell of a job in my mind and will be missed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...onth-trump-announces

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
She'll be missed. She did a terrific job, especially given the circumstances.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Agreed....has done an excellent job and endured a lot of heat by the press...if you can call them that. Thank you Miss Huckabee...job well done!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
She was excellent. VERY tough job! Lots of turn over in that job. It's a 24/7 gig.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I really admired and respected her poise and strength in that role. She was hard-bark and deflected and reflected a ton of MSM BS right back in their faces. I hope whatever she goes on to do, she gets to do with a reasonable expectation of peace and privacy. Lord knows the left hated her.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
She's endured a shit ton of body shaming by the left. Interesting how it's OK to do that when you disagree with someone politically.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I hope that a replacement will be found, who will be able to continue the outstanding job that she has done.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hats off to her. The cruel garbage the left heaped on her is unforgivable!

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I hope her successor is as good as she has been.

She is a warrior.

Thank you, Sarah Sanders.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
She's endured a shit ton of body shaming by the left. Interesting how it's OK to do that when you disagree with someone politically.

That especially disgusted me. But I guess in their warped perspective, it's okay when you do it to a conservative woman.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
In honor of the AMAZING job Mrs. Sanders did these past years, I give you this...

Mrs. Sanders...you will be missed and I know President Trump appreciates the job you did to MAGA!! God bless and God speed...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
She is great. I love the way she handles that insufferable prick named Jim ACOSTA.

Wouldn’t it be awesome, if on her last day, she leaves the podium & beats he ever loving shit out of him before walking out the door.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
gonna be tough to replace her.

Any word on where she's going? Maybe onto something even better in the administration?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I wish her all the best.

She remained full of grace under pressure.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Heres an idea...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Perfect!
I love Sarah Sanders. I think she's the best WH Press Secretary ever. And, no one is better than Candace Owens to replace her.

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
gonna be tough to replace her.

Any word on where she's going? Maybe onto something even better in the administration?

She's getting pressure to run for Governor of Arkansas and it sounds like she might give it shot. If I lived there I'd vote for her I'm sure.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Heres an idea...

That would be awesome. Candace Owens is a no bullshit hardnose conservative. She doesn't take crap from liberal idiots. The press hates her and that's enough for me.

Jim

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sarah for a hard job well done.
Hymm i kinda like the Candace Owens idea. Think it would be a good fit.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
She was a role model for women. Bravo

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post