SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! ***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Count me in please (and thank-you!)

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included for this generous Karma. Thank you!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
And the winner of the $25 Amazon gift card karma is...

(Drum roll....)

henryaz!

Congratulations, henryaz. Your gift card has already been sent to the email address in your profile.

Thanks to everybody who entered Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Congratulations, henryaz. Your gift card has already been sent to the email address in your profile.

A big thanks to you ensigmatic. The card has already been applied to my account, and probably will be spent wisely (well, maybe frivolously).

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

A big thanks to you ensigmatic. The card has already been applied to my account, and probably will be spent wisely (well, maybe frivolously).

You're very welcome, sir!

(I suggest frivolously. That's the best thing to do with found money Smile.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post