SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! ***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! *** Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on passing your 12,000 post. I'd like to try for this.

Thank you for giving me a chance at it.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Congrats !
I'm in. Thank you.
Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance. Thanks and congrats!

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
12K... and valued contributions most of them were. Hope you stay around to reach 120,000 some day.

Please include me in the karmic pool.

And thanks for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks and congrats on that number

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your awesome post count.
Please add my name to your karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
12K congrats! In please too. Here is to another 12K.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I can always use Amazon money, and will spend it wisely (well, maybe not). Congrats your your verbosity. I've been here a couple of years longer, but with not so much to say. I am reticent that way.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone, sir. Please count me in as I’m due to refill the supply of some of my daily supplements. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Please add me in.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congrats wow 12000 posts that is impressive! Please include me in on this awesome Karma.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. Congratulations.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Oh my, yes !

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Nice. I'm in!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Please throw my name in the hat.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Wow...that's a lot of posts. Please include me.Congrats on the milestone and thanks.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on this milestone.

I’m in. With 3 family members having birthdays in the next 2 weeks, I’m sure I’ll be visiting Amazon.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congratulations - please include me and thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post