SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! ***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12,000th Post Karma *** winner is henryaz! *** Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Wow! sjtill just pointed-out I'd posted my 12,000th post to Sigforum! (And what a subject for that auspicious occasion, eh? Razz)

So it's karma time, and what better a karma than a $25 Amazon gift certificate, with which one might purchase, say... saw palmetto to give it a try? Or whatever.

Rules: Must have been an SF member for at least a month. Must have a valid email address in your profile. (It'll be an e-certificate you'll receive via email.) That's it.

I'll choose the winner via the karmanator at some random day & time that strikes my fancy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Don't include me!

I've already won more Karma this year than any one person should!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
yes please!

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Include me, please.

I'm getting up there in the years/post count as well. Big Grin

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I'm an underachiever, You have been here six year less than I but have almost 3X my postings. Guess I gotta get busy.............But congrats on the 12K mark.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be considered... Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Thank you and please enter me.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, and congratulations on the milestone. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone, ensigmatic. Please count me in on your karma.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Please add my name.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Happy 12,000! Count me in please.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, ensigmatic! I always enjoy your posts. Don't enter me, please - I just wanted to say congrats.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. Please don't count me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your post count!

Thanks for the chance at the Amazon moola!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of post. Congrats and count me in!

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
that is indeed a lot of posts. Congrats, and count me in!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

10K and 10 years for me.

I've got another Karma running.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post