SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SJTILL - A Guitar Player for You
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SJTILL - A Guitar Player for You Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
I had never, ever heard a Stradivarius guitar played until I saw this clip

http://planetsixstring.com/for...radivarius-guitar-2/

awesome - this guy is one very lucky player

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Wow! Eek

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yes, wow! What a very good recording, wonder what kind of mic setup was used. I listened on my Master & Dynamic headphones, and it sounded great. A very small body compared with most modern classical guitars, but what a sound!!

Thanks!!

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but...does he know any Seger.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
A very small body compared with most modern classical guitars, but what a sound!!

I wonder if it would be considered a vihuela?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16344 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Free Bird!!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post