SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PETA urges people to stop using ‘anti-animal language’
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PETA urges people to stop using ‘anti-animal language’ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Lie down with dogs and you get fleas.

And PETA is a bunch of loons.LOL Not all loons are mentally ill.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
My wife and I had this discussion on our morning walk.

I am, by nature, a contrary sonofabitch, and more than a bit anti-social too.

I am just waiting for some politically correct snowflake to bitch at me about something I say. I will fucking UNLOAD on him/her/it. My goal will be to reduce them to a quivering, weeping mass of butthurt. The only limit on my politically incorrect tirade will be references to race or religion and (possibly) sexual orientation if they're blatantly outside the binary norm. Everything else will be fair game.

I'll probably get arrested for hate speech.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just had a cheeseburger. Yum. Free too. I had a coupon.
PETA, go fook thyselves!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
They screwed the pooch again.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Earlier today, the relish, mustard and bun at Costco were lonely and asked a delicious wiener to join them for lunch. I enjoyed their company.

Sharing that just made me feel all Face booky. Sorry.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well that's just the camel's nose under the tent. Next they'll want voting rights for animals... sons of bitches.

Posts: 8611 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
This approach is "social terrorism" Since we are talking about it, they are winning.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's odd is these PETA loons never bitch at Bikers who wear Leather.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
instead of saying “bring home the bacon,” you should say “bring home the bagels.”

As a Jewish person, I'm offended by this Smile

'Scuse me? You'd prefer that those poor, delicate bagels be homeless? You insensitive rat!! Razz

quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
My goal will be to reduce them to a quivering, weeping mass of butthurt.

Call us, Paul! We wanna come watch! Big Grin

- - -

From the article:
"Social media users have mocked the alternate phrases, with one person saying, 'Come on PETA, there are bigger fish to fry.'"

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
As long as I can still use anti-animal ammo when hunting....oh wait

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
What a dog and pony show

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Fuck PETA and the horse they rode in on.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
They make asses of themselves all the time.
They are just sheep.
Part of the herd.
Barking up the wrong tree, trying to herd cats.
They should all live in pig pens, quit clucking like the hens they are, and mooooooove on.

I'm just horsing around, but really, I find it emusing.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Shut up, hippies.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Punk ass PETA fools will find that if you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

I'd like to beat those PETA weirdos like a rented mule.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Sorry peta, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Brit saying "no room to swing a dead cat" is actually an old Royal Naval saying, "no room to swing a cat". This refers to the "cat o nine tails", a whip that was used to lash sailors who were sentenced to corporal punishment. The penalty was administered on the open main deck because the lower decks were so low and confining that there was no room to "swing the cat".

I was raised on a Minnesota farm. We were trained to take care of animals and treat them humanely, they were our livelihood, when we ate them or sold them to others who ate them. I learned that happy cows gave more milk, and all the rest. We were also subsistence hunters and fisherman, I learned the value of a single round of .22 Short. You would be astounded at the number of tree rodents it takes to make stew for 23 people.
PETA folks are just a product of our twisted lefty inspired society, they need to work for a living.

The Islamic terrorist express: Go directly to Allah, do not pass hell.

Posts: 1386 | Location: Xanadu | Registered: May 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, he wouldn’t have made it taste so good.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
They're nuthin but lazy bastids...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post