SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You’re Conservative, Here’s Why Elite Liberals Hate Your Guts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You’re Conservative, Here’s Why Elite Liberals Hate Your Guts Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
One red county with a seaside. A solid red area except for 2 blue counties in the way, either one of which going red would make it contiguous.

Perhaps it really is time to break California up into at least 2 pieces. Historically, most folks have assumed doing so would produce "North California" and "South California" but the map suggests "East California" and "Coastal California" might be more appropriate. East California would have only one tenuous connection to the ocean, but most states don't have ocean borders. It sucks that all our major ports are in enemy territory, though.

Hereby my humble offering to split California into 3 states:

3 Californias 3
by David Casteel, on Flickr
Pink and purple are "North California"; orange and tan are "South California"; and blue is "Coastal California" (aka "Liberal California"). Purple and tan areas had voted blue in 2016; pink and orange had voted red.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
They want their Trophy Now. I say give them California and they all move there to be with their own kind

Too late, your idea was stolen years ago; this has been happening for decades.

California is the Mecca for idiotic liberal snowflake commies from other states, Mark Zuckerberg is a prime example. While folks like me are getting the hell out...

Hillary had twice the amount of votes than Trump, it wasn't even close, even if the million or so illegal alien votes were excised.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post