SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hotel robber with $3000 stolen Glock
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotel robber with $3000 stolen Glock Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/new...eb-9b63a6cb082c.html

Watch the video. Interestingly, when he comes in a second time, the clerk pulls the trigger on the bad guy's $3000 Gucci Glock on an empty chamber. He tries to jump the counter, she racks the slide and he flees.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I was kinda hoping she would shoot that nitwit to prevent him from reproducing.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Too bad she didn't shoot that piece of shit.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Watch the video. Interestingly, when he comes in a second time, the clerk pulls the trigger on the bad guy's $3000 Gucci Glock on an empty chamber. He tries to jump the counter, she racks the slide and he flees.

Good for her!
She showed no fear, she stood up to him, she had the presence of mind to grab the gun when opportunity presented, and she knew enough when it didn't fire to rack the slide.
Well done, lady!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23948 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As above, a shame she wasn’t a gun person that could have removed this turd from the bowl.

$3000 Glock...that gave me a chuckle Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, working at the OpSpec recommended hotel, quickly and smoothly deals with the malfunction, keeps her wits about her. Wonder if she’s a fellow student...

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
As above, a shame she wasn’t a gun person that could have removed this turd from the bowl.

Thats what I was wondering too.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Roll Tide

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I'm also impressed by how calm she was, but I'm surprised that she shoved him back over the counter as he tried to come across. He seemed to have his finger out of the trigger guard the entire time we can see the pistol...I wonder if she noticed that, seeing that she seemed to have working knowledge of the pistol and racked the slide.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Too bad she didn't shoot that piece of shit.

For some reason, I read that in a Tony Montana voice and it came out "Choot that piece of chit."

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
quote:

Did you look at it? It was heavily customized with slide cuts, etc.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I did. What could possibly add up to 3 grand on a Glock?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:

3 Glocks duct taped together?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That robber seemed to be more of a dip shit than most.. what kind of idiot leaves his weapon on the counter and bends down so she can grab it. Let alone come back inside and try to hop the counter again after she already almost shot him? It’s really too bad he didn’t get a Darwin Award because he was really deserving one

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Roll Tide

lol - You beat me to it.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:

Another four Glocks?

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roll Tide

^^^^^^
Not everybody makes the team. IQ was about right though. Could improve his plan of action.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It was one odd situation, guy probably jumps the counter with the clerk in the back, then agrees to leave after clerk tells him to get out, yet he's got his gat...

Then it's like he's checking in while she's working to get drawer open, puts gun on the counter to pick up cash.

She had quite the delay before deciding to grab the gun, lots going on.

Good for her, bad for him, but not as bad as it could have been...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://www.salientarmsinterna...roduct/SAI-G19-T1-G/

Add up a couple of options and shipping.

Luckily, they aren't know to be particularly reliable. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
quote:

Did you look at it? It was heavily customized with slide cuts, etc.

I can build you a custom Glock 19 with slide cuts on a polymer 80 frame for $500. You can get cheapo 19 slides with cuts for $200 or less on eBay. $3000 I think not.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post