SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    postimage UPDATE: problem fixed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

postimage UPDATE: problem fixed Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
having a problem w postimage

error message says their security certificate expired yesterday

anyone else seeing this ?

not sure if the problem is local to me or more general

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
My posted pictures disappeared.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It appears mine have as well. Wonder what's up.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used Postimage for a picture in the fire extinguisher thread yesterday, it did a Ray Charles this morning.

Photobucket sabotage? Suspicious minds want to know! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It's not just SF. My pictures on another forum are also gone

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Looks like their security certificate expired.

I used a virtual machine to ignore the safety warnings and logged in to PostIamge. My photos are still there, just as I left them.

I imagine that the PostImage folks will probably renew their security certificate, and all will be well with the world once again.
quote:
This server could not prove that it is postimg.org; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Friday, November 3, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The last picture I posted was in the Elvira thread and it's gone, but what is more puzzling is the fact that my text in the post is also gone.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I did a quick check in this forum and 2 others and my photos using postimgage disappeared.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Back online for me now.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Back online for me now.

Me too

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
me too

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine's back, too.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post