SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Soros: Nazi collaborator and war criminal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soros: Nazi collaborator and war criminal Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
https://newslog.cyberjournal.o...tor-without-remorse/

This bastard needs to have his citizenship revoked, and then shipped back to Hungary for trial as a war criminal and Nazi sympathizer.

I'm sure it would be possible to find a more sketchy "news" site, but you'd really have to work at it.

And you guys make fun of the left believing all sorts of stupid bullshit..... Wink

This ^^^^^

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Did you guys hear? Soros is trying to shut down all the lead smelters too...

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Hungary was allied with Germany in WWII. What was Soros supposed to do? Figure out by adolescence that Germany was going to lose and join the resistance? A lot of folks in that situation did what they had to do to survive. The Nazis didn't invent anti-semitism in Europe. It was even more deeply rooted in some parts of eastern Europe than in Nazi Germany. I like to hate on Soros as much as the next guy here, but an adolescent boy in occupied Hungary can't exactly be held to our modern standards of standing up for what's right.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
...Snopes? LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Did you guys hear? Soros is trying to shut down all the lead smelters too...
And that Facebook is going to take possession of all your photos unless you Post this today... Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
When I did a web search using George Soros, this guys image comes up?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Granted he may have been young at the time and only wanted to live, but the thing many people here and elsewhere forget,that when he was interviewed, he said that was the best time of his LIFE! Who else but an evil man would say such a thing? He remembers with great fondness on how he sought out his own people and turned them over to the Nazis. That is why he is evil not because he was young. He is not a true Jew. Don't fall for any tricks my friends.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Hungary was allied with Germany in WWII. What was Soros supposed to do? Figure out by adolescence that Germany was going to lose and join the resistance? A lot of folks in that situation did what they had to do to survive. The Nazis didn't invent anti-semitism in Europe. It was even more deeply rooted in some parts of eastern Europe than in Nazi Germany. I like to hate on Soros as much as the next guy here, but an adolescent boy in occupied Hungary can't exactly be held to our modern standards of standing up for what's right.

There are actually two other choices besides cooperation/participation. You can fight, if you can't fight or the fight can't be won you run.

The way he smiles and his dismissive and callous tone while describing his time as a teen helping his father take the property of Jews pisses me off. For him to say it "was no problem at all." "No guild". Says something about him. For him to feel no guilt about taking his neighbors property or watching them leave in trains, it says he's a psychopath.

Here's the full interview, he's a predator that feeds off whatever he can. I rather not be a billionaire if it meant crashing other economies similarly I rather die than help Nazis, if fighting or running was not an option.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post