SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Soros: Nazi collaborator and war criminal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soros: Nazi collaborator and war criminal Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted
https://newslog.cyberjournal.o...tor-without-remorse/

This bastard needs to have his citizenship revoked, and then shipped back to Hungary for trial as a war criminal and Nazi sympathizer.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
No Soros was NOT an SS officer, but his Jewish father hid him in a christian home posing as a christian. As a young man/teenager he did work with the nazis cataloging propety siezed from jews.

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Yea man. This is a foggy one.

I want it to be true, cuz Soros... but it’s been a whipping post before.
He ain’t innocent, But I can’t get in line on this one.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I believe snoops no more than anything else online....they lean left.

Soros is bad for the world....his money corrupts our democracy by funding those that want to tear asunder our nation.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

This bastard needs to have his citizenship revoked, and then shipped back to Hungary for trial as a war criminal and Nazi sympathizer.

I'm sure it would be possible to find a more sketchy "news" site, but you'd really have to work at it.

And you guys make fun of the left believing all sorts of stupid bullshit..... Wink

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
He is one of the top people I wouldn't mind seeing greased, but he was born August 12, 1930, which made him 14 years old at the time of Germany's surrender. He could not have been old enough to do much collaborating.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I'm sure it would be possible to find a more sketchy "news" site, but you'd really have to work at it.

And you guys make fun of the left believing all sorts of stupid bullshit..... Wink

No shit, it's pretty dang funnnnny to see this... stupid is as stupid does...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
He not only admitted working with the nazis, in a 60 minutes interview said that he did not regret it and called that time the best years of his life.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
He is one of the top people I wouldn't mind seeing greased, but he was born August 12, 1930, which made him 14 years old at the time of Germany's surrender. He could not have been old enough to do much collaborating.

Seems to me that "Snopes" makes much of his age at the time. He was a teenager who worked with the Gestapo and SS. I did not see a single example where the LSM talks about anything regarding his teen aged activities.

And as I recall there are a number of sites listed in the original one.

Read some of those other sources listed in the first post here.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I think he's a slime ball but keep in mind he wasn't even fifteen years old when the Nazis surrendered.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I think he's a slime ball but keep in mind he wasn't even fifteen years old when the Nazis surrendered.

Your facts are killing the OPs buzz and hysteria!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

So teenagers could not have collaborated with the Nazis? The LSM here makes much of his "service" as an adult, not mentioning his activities before he was old enough to join the Gestapo, military.

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This gets posted 2 to 4 times per year. The thread will fall into three camps:
  • those who will fall for shitty journalism and not be open to new information that is orders of magnitude more accurate (and accepted by Jewish Anti-defamation League)
  • those who cannot condemn a Jewish teenager for getting by and hiding amongst the so-called Christian Germans. His guardian was responsible for his cataloging confiscated Jewish property
  • those who can condemn a Jewish teenager for cataloging confiscated Jewish property

Soros is a no good piece of shit, but he isn't a war criminal (at least as far as WWII is concerned). I'm in the middle camp.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23101 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    delicately calloused
    Picture of darthfuster
    posted Hide Post
    I think he was just trying to survive as a teenager among wolves. I can imagine when I was in early teenager I may have done the same thing having no other power and not having developed any real principles yet. What makes him a terrible human being is what he is done as an adult.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Too old to run,
    too mean to quit!
    posted Hide Post
    quote:

Yes, he was a teenager. Being young did not deter him from collaborating with the Gestapo/SS!

There are quite a few other sources listed in the one I posted, and they quote him!

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Certified All Positions
    Picture of arcwelder
    posted Hide Post
    Let's try to stick to credible news sources for sharing, please.

Or at the very least steer clear of websites purveying damaged pottery.

Arc.
    "You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    SIGforum's Berlin
    Correspondent
    Picture of BansheeOne
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by tatortodd:
  • those who cannot condemn a Jewish teenager for getting by and hiding amongst the so-called Christian Germans. His guardian was responsible for his cataloging confiscated Jewish property

• AFAIK, Soros' "collaboration" extends to two instances. One, delivering deportation notices one day while working as an errand boy for the local Jewish Council, the bodies cynically tasked by the Nazis to chose which of their own would get sent to the camps, until his father told him what those notes really meant; and two, being taken along one day by the Hungarian official who posed as his godfather to protect him, when he went to catalogue a Jewish property in his line of work.

Much has been made of the interview where Soros was confronted with the above, and at the accusatory question whether he felt any guilt was rather startled and said it had actually been the best time of his life. Which was an inconsiderate thing to say, but probably candid. For a 14-year-old with the typical youthful sense of immortality and no direct experience of the Holocaust's killing fields, it was likely just one big adventure to hide in the center of the storm engulfing Jews in Hungary. He said on a separate occasion that he admired his father as a personal hero during this time for outsmarting their persecutors.

Posts: 2406 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Political Cynic
    Picture of nhtagmember
    posted Hide Post
    I'm not sure he was a Nazi as in card carrying Nazi, but he was most certainly a collaborator

I'd like to see him stripped of his US citizenship as well

perhaps with a new AG, we might get some traction on this

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of TigerDore
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by BBMW:
    Maybe not so much.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch...ros-ss-nazi-germany/

Whether the Soros stories are true or not, Snopes is not a reputable source for anything political. You might as well ask Rachel Madcow.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post