This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3090075474

September 15, 2020, 07:59 PM
Mutiny
Another example of how not to behave in Classifieds
another example of why this is the best forum on the internet. Thanks Para
September 16, 2020, 07:54 AM
66tas
As usual these gun and ammo buying panics bring out the worst in people. This 15 year member sold out his integrity and got banned from this forum for what?? A hundred bucks...two hundred...five hundred?? Good riddance and as mentioned another reason this forum is so good. Thanx Para for taking out the trash.

Still waters run deep, so careful I don't drown you.
September 16, 2020, 05:43 PM
Aquabird
Maybe he had nothing much to say?
Just being devils advocate. Most of the time I read a thread, most of what I would say, has been said.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
September 16, 2020, 05:52 PM
parabellum
What in the world are you talking about? He agreed to a deal, then backed out of it. The owner of the forum in which this took place gave him three full days to respond, during which time he logged into the forum multiple times. He wasn't active anywhere other than Classifieds and you know damn good and well that he checked his ad when he logged in.
He was told that if he didn't respond, he would be subject to disciplinary action. He wasted the time of the rightful buyer and he wasted my time. He damn well needed to respond. No matter what he may have said, he should have had the courtesy to respond. If you attempted to purchase an item here and you were treated like this, then, you think it's OK for the seller to remain silent? You wouldn't mind at all, huh? And the seller should have been allowed to post other ads here, right? If you look at his posting history, he was active in Classifieds. Don't do anything at all, huh? Don't ask him, don't give him days to respond, don't take any action to prevent him from pulling this kind of thing again, right? Just let it slide and the rightful buyer can go screw himself, I guess.

"nothing much to say"? He needed to explain why he did this. If you can't see that, then, my advice to you is to think twice before you place or respond to an ad in my forum. Are we clear on that, Aquabird?

Good grief
quote:
Most of the time I read a thread, most of what I would say, has been said.
This is exactly the kind of nonsensical shit a troll would post in a thread like this.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
September 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
Aquabird
Sorry, I was referring to his .3 posts. Not answering for what he did.
I should have quoted the response to his number of posts for 15 years.

I agree with your response Paea.
I had a guy do what he did, to me, but in person.
I got the cash out of the bank and met him and he reneged on the gun deal. I think doing it online was worse. Gutless and he, like you said got a better offer and took it.
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
September 16, 2020, 06:21 PM
parabellum
I still don't know what you're trying to say. Just save it.
September 16, 2020, 06:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Sorry, I was referring to his .3 posts. Not answering for what he did.
I should have quoted the response to his number of posts for 15 years...

Since it was my post you're referring to, why not quote the whole post? You conveniently left out the "most are in the Classifieds". The guy simply used the Classifieds for his own benefits and contributed nothing. Come on, man.

Q