SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Introducing a new (future) sigforum member! Heard the heartbeat tonight?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing a new (future) sigforum member! Heard the heartbeat tonight? Login/Join 
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Hey, Congrats, Dad.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Love seeing good news for a change.
Budget now for Lifetime Hunting / Fishing license. they are ~cheap here for a child. I wish I had done that for all the Grandkids when they were little. Turns out I have two almost grown now that love to hunt and fish.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Many blessings!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you on this,hoping for a full term healthy child.
Now get your patience in order and don't get stressed too much. Wink

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!
Fatherhood is the best ride out there!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

It's never to early to start thinking of their first firearm Big Grin

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Holding my 1 week old son while I type this.

They truly are a blessing.

I still remember it like yesterday when we heard his older brother's heartbeat.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the little booger. Lots of good times ahead.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
That’s great! Congratulations!

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I remember that feeling.
At that moment all things became possible.
You sure are blessed, my friend.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. My wife is due any day with our third. It’s a hell of a ride.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! We have two.. it is an awesome experience

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Awesome news, you must really be excited. Wait till the 20+ week anatomical scan (you definitely want to see it being performed).

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Looks just like its dad Razz heidi wants to wait and be surprised on the sex Roll Eyes I HATE surprises.

bbcode img

::edit:: thanks everyone! I haven't been on much. The wife has be replacing: floors, railings, stairs, exterior doors, back porch supposedly in anticipation of the baby... I'm getting a little suspicious.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! I’m about to turn 51 and my 2nd Daughter is at 25 weeks this week. Anxious!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post