SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Introducing a new (future) sigforum member! Heard the heartbeat tonight?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introducing a new (future) sigforum member! Heard the heartbeat tonight? Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
I wasn't supposed to tell anyone yet... you're my "imaginary friends" so I figured it ok. She's 12 weeks in, we had our second dr apt tonight and got to hear the heart beat. What a surreal feeling. Not really sure what else to say? I'm beyond excited/terrified. that little bastard better be WAY more like its mom than me (please god!) I'm incredibly blessed, I think they said ultrasound in two weeks and I'll be sure to post them!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We are about 20 weeks further along, I am a mixture of worried/ecstatic/nervous/optimistic and a whole bunch of other feelings.

Enjoy the ride!

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Congrats! This is one of the best things you’ll ever do. It’s awesome.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you guys. That is awesome. Praise God.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Very cool, my friend!! Congratulations! I remember feeling exactly as you do. Terrified, excited, and everything in between. Big Grin

As for being like you, well... I wouldn't worry too much. Cool

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 13 month old son. Buckle up — the fun, scary, exciting, awesome, hard, incredibly rewarding ride starts now!

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

You gonna buy her her first baby snap-on wrench set? Big Grin

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Congrats Man.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I can not think of a finer blessing.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blessed, you are indeed blessed -

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I specifically remember watching the image flutter with the heartbeat- it is surreal.
Another feeling I remember very clearly was when we took him home from the hospital- I couldn’t get over thinking- they’re letting us leave with him? We don’t know what we’re doing!!!

My very best!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! I remember that excitement, now my girls are 21 and 16 and what hair i have left is mostly gray!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and all the best of parenthood to the two of you!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

You're in for one hell of a ride and your life will never be the same again after they are born, but it's worth it.

I've got a 3 year old boy and a 9 month old boy and they are great!

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! And if you think it is surreal now, wait 14 or 15 years.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that is awesome!

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you! So! Breaking down a AR and reassembling for time when he's one year old, right? Just to get him started. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post