SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your dogs please ... post them :)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your dogs please ... post them :) Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've posted this before. You can squeeze 300 lbs of dog onto a "3 dog couch". The white dog was born deaf. We adopted her from a Greyhound rescue organization.

Posts: 10770 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’m not a dog person, so haven’t read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has already been posted. But the cute pup pictured in this article has remarkable ears. I’ve never seen anything like it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem...-internet-storm.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8815 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Lady in the front and Daisy in the back. Lady is our rescue from the Austin Animal Shelter, she's 9 years old. Daisy we got off Craigslist, she's a little over 2 years old.

Posts: 13029 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
My 5-year old rescue, Emily. Such a friendly and loving dog!

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16477 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Penny and Lincoln - loving the snow - January 2018

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 230 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
milo giving me the stink eye for draining his pool to clean it

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS!!!

Technically, Archer is my son's dog, but I've been dogsitting while Ryan is/was at Basic/AIT.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's been here before but this a fresh pic from today, Ziva my 7 yr old Lab/Rotty rescue, got her 6 years ago. She's slowing down quite a bit due to knee problems, but I keep her comfy and she gets lots of love from the whole family. My 4 yr old grandson is especially fond of her, she never ventures more than mere inches from him whenever he's at my home.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Merlot at 15, doing what she does best.

I had a feeling you would post up on this thread, we do love our standards don't we!! I'll get my images up soon.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Louie, my 10+ year old Treeing Walker Coonhound (I stopped counting at 10) doing what he does best. I work from my home office most of the time, and as long as I'm at my desk, he's right beside me.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
We thought we saw something
Something is everywhere
Investigations in progress

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Fragile 125 lbs.

With a Chinchilla and a Gerbil on her back

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Swede, the Rottie I inherited from my daughter when she opened a daycare in her home would do that with a cat and a parakeet.

Not at the same time, the cat HATED that bird...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15158 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Annie

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Big Swede, the Rottie I inherited from my daughter when she opened a daycare in her home would do that with a cat and a parakeet.

Not at the same time, the cat HATED that bird...

That was very temporary, the dog would love to chomp on those critters if turned our backs for a second.

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Annie

Is she ok?

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The Maligator.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12555 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This is Rosie
AKA: Rose, Nosey Rosie, Rose Bud, Pissy Missy, Froze Nose rose, Froze Toes Rose.

weight: 7 3/4 lbs.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54466 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post