SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your dogs please ... post them :)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your dogs please ... post them :) Login/Join 
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when Voodoo goes in the snow.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Molly, a few years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I don't have a good recent photo, but this'll do:

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

Both are full blooded German Shepherds.

Cheyenne-the 65 pound female blond with black mask was a rescue from a local kill shelter days beyond her put down date. She was around 4 years old then. Most gentle, loving and protective GS dog I’ve ever seen. Praise driven. Natural with bite work. We had her for an additional 10 years and lost her a couple of months ago.

Gavin C. Von Thomas-75 pound white male came to us from a somewhat local breeder as a newly weened pup. He is such a natural working dog. I didn’t have to train him to nose down for scent tracking. He’s a natural. Play and food driven. 2 years old now.

I love the breed and our dogs. They are just family.

Posts: 5994 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“Sheila” Austrailian Shepherd

Waiting for the rain to stop by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

LazyDog by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Total Velcro dog, this is what it seems like at times...

Dream or Nightmare? by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

“Dingo” aka “Boo-Boo” Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix

BooBoo by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

DingoDude by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Doing what he does best....

SleepingDog by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10905 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Puppy and 9 months.
What happened? :-0

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Pepper & Sandy in bed on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7650 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Luke, our 9yr old Catahoula Leopard Dog

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15111 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Candy. My 9 year old sweetie.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is my buddy Fred watching me go to work.

And looking for attention.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1115 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17865 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Greta and Buddy, our 9 year old geezers.

Posts: 12913 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ranger and Lucie in their most common state.

Ranger and Lucie by Glen Williams, on Flickr

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Sugar is 12 and Mason is 7

Hobbs, your girl puppy looks really great for 12 years. Their exercise program is obviously top notch, I'm thinking so is their dietery program. Those are great pics of great dogs. I bet those two offer no end to entertainment of all sorts. Not being a dog expert, I'm going to just hazard a guess that your girl is the aplha. Very nice.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8628 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Thanks wrightd! I didn't say, but Sugar is the all white larger of the two. She raised Mason from 7 weeks when she was 5 and they get along great although their temperaments are as different as night and day ... pretty much

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Wow! Your dog looks just like a little blue square with a white question mark in it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Fixed.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Wow! Your dog looks just like a little blue square with a white question mark in it.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4329 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19555 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scottbadger:
This is what happens when Voodoo goes in the snow.

That’s a fine ice satchel you have there. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post