This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3080013044

April 10, 2018, 01:56 PM
Hobbs
Your dogs please ... post them :)
Sugar is 12 and Mason is 7

April 10, 2018, 02:19 PM
PHPaul

You know I'm a sucker for dog pix. Top is "our" dogs, Fate and Crichton. In the first picture, the Female, Fate is about a year and Crichton is 5 months. In the second, she's 15 months and Crichton is 8 months. He's caught her in size and weight, but he's got a ways to go yet.

Fate is technically "mine" but lives with my daughter due to my wife's allergies. They come for brief visits about once a week so they can run on my fenced 3 acres and I can get my minimum weekly requirement of dog spit.

I love how happy and active your dogs always appear, Hobbs. I'm guessing Sugar is the Alpha? Fate and Crichton are still discussing the situation. I've little doubt Fate will wind up with the job. Especially after Crichton's next visit to the vet...(snip, snip...)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
April 10, 2018, 02:21 PM
h2oys
Here is a sleepy afternoon with our 3 mini-daschunds. Jacks is 15, Gretchen is 13, and Macie is 12.

Dad is a little older than the rest of them Wink

April 10, 2018, 02:27 PM
Newf
Have owned dogs, big and small, purebreds and mutts, all my life. Can't see myself ever being without one; two of my current pack - a rescued pit and a Presa Canario. Got the Presa as a pup and the pit immediatly adopted her (had recently had pups before being taken in by local humane services) as her own and they've gotten along great as adults. The pit is less than half the size now of the Presa (she's 50lbs, the Presa 130lbs) but she can hold her own in their rough and tumble play!

April 10, 2018, 02:31 PM
Jim Shugart
Merlot at 15, doing what she does best.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
April 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
BBMW
It's somewhat unusually placed (for somewhat funny reasons), but we do have a running thread like this already.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/6380001014/p/1
April 10, 2018, 02:36 PM
Jim Shugart
^ ^ ^
They're not the same. This thread is about our personal dogs, the other is funny dog pics in general.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
April 10, 2018, 02:44 PM
Mutiny
Buddy...he's 2 yrs.

April 10, 2018, 03:00 PM
Expert308
Max and Sid. Brothers separated by 2 1/2 years (same parents, different litters). Half Pit, half Bull Mastiff. Max got more of the Mastiff, Sig got more of the Pit. Sid is blind now, he was born with glaucoma, but he gets along just fine.

April 10, 2018, 03:09 PM
PHPaul
Mutiny, I don't think it's possible for those girls to be any safer!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
April 10, 2018, 03:17 PM
Mutiny
PHPaul-Thanks- yeah they love him...He takes great care of them too...We travel with him a lot- those pics are in a touristy part of Prague - no one messes with my girls and their Buddy.
April 10, 2018, 03:30 PM
ArtieS
Lucky at his favorite activity...

And taking a break from a walk on a hot day.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
April 10, 2018, 04:56 PM
rduckwor
Gin and Shug

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
April 10, 2018, 05:24 PM
got2hav1
" Willie" acting like nobody loves him. Rescue from animal shelter. Loved a lot now !

JEREMIAH 33:3
April 10, 2018, 06:35 PM
Valpo Fz

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS
April 10, 2018, 07:26 PM
ChicagoSigMan
I've posted more than a few pics of my own dogs...so I'll change it up a bit and post a few of my Service Dogs in Training (practicing their down/stays). They look just like my dogs.

April 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
SapperSteel
Here are a couple of shots of my good boy, Pabu, whose mother was a Golden Retriever and father was a Rottweiler. The first one shows him at work in the field and the second one shows him relaxing at home:

Thanks,

Sap
April 10, 2018, 07:52 PM
Hound Dog
I'll play.

My GoldenDoodle (father is a Golden Retriever; mother a Standard Poodle).

My Golden Retriever.

My nephew's Beagle. I like this picture so much I enlarged it and put it on my wall.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher
April 10, 2018, 08:16 PM
1s1k
Never in a million years did I think I would ever have a small dog. She’s been an incredible addition.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,
April 10, 2018, 09:11 PM
doublesharp
Barney is the red one, soon to be 14 years and Spiffy Rose is 10 months.