SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    50th Wedding Anniversaryi
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50th Wedding Anniversaryi Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 25th wedding anniversary!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! What changes in the world you've seen together!

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. Life is not easy but I know having my wife there always makes it manageable.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
50 years. Congratulations doesn’t seem fitting enough. I’m happy for both of you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! My wife and I hit Number 30 next Tuesday. I hope we reach your milestone.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hearty congratulations--we'll be there in less than two years, God willing.

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
No small achievement. Congratulations and may you have a continued fruitful marriage!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! You should be eligible for Parole any day now Big Grin

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I am in absolute awe at the number of "50-plus" or close-to couples in this thread.

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! We are 2 behind you, hoping my health lets me get there....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, we are at 37. Not sure about 50 however.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post