SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A BIG heartfelt thank you to sig229-SAS & Turning_gal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A BIG heartfelt thank you to sig229-SAS & Turning_gal Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted
As many of you know, SIGforum is made up of a bunch great people whose hearts & motivations are genuine.

Among these I'd like to personally spotlight sig229-SAS & Turning_gal, Jim & Christine Smith & their business, The Peppermill Store. Their compassion & generosity during this time is beyond what one might expect in daily life, but not the folks here on SIGforum.

In the recent loss of our little dog Della they provided an urn for her remains. The urn itself is very beautiful & the craftsmanship is top-notch. It is custom engraved with words of our choosing.

Mrs. Vinnybass & I wish to publicly recognize them both for their spirit of compassion toward virtual strangers. Thank you Jim & Christine.

If any of you have need of a salt & pepper set or pet urn, I highly recommend them & their excellent art in wood.

Link: https://squareup.com/store/bar...CdssHBJ18mWRvzVLkBHc

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How sweet Smile . Bless you all!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19181 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

A few years ago, I bought two sets of mills from Jim as gifts and they're still in use and enjoyed daily.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Thank you 'vinny', it was our pleasure to make the urn for sweet little Della. Here is a link link directly to the urns on Square.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr and Mrs Vinnybass,
We are so touched by your loss and story. And we love what we do. It was our most sincere pleasure to help remember little Della in form of the urn.

Thank you very much for this post and we are so glad you liked the urn.

We have quite a few pictures on instagram of previous work/urns (not for sale).
If anyone is interested to take a look:
“Cvinternet3” is my page and Jim’s is “sweetagony123”.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post