SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tax Relief TV Ads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tax Relief TV Ads Login/Join 
posted
I see a lot of ads for companies where several people say they have a huge tax debt, often hundreds of thousands dollars, and this company got their debt reduced to hundreds of dollars. Often the spokesman for the company says they are a former IRS official.
What is the game here? Is the IRS that incompetent or advertising that 'elequent' with their promises. I notice that the ad typically says you need a IRS debt of $10,000 or more, so it appears that the fee is based upon a percentage?

*For the record I do not have a tax debt, as I typically get a small refund or balance at zero, from my vast (Ha!) retirement funds.
Just curious! Hope I am not like the cat with my curiosity? Wink

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Did you just jib-jab yourself? Big Grin

From two hours ago:https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7100022334

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post