SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Highest number of thread posts or views
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Highest number of thread posts or views Login/Join 
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted
So I couldn't help but notice the number of views the cat pics thread has in whats your deal. Milliron, you couldn't have possibly known the life that thread would take!

So it got me to thinking, is there a way to sort threads by posts, views or locked threads? What's the record number of posts/views to any thread?

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Good question. There have been a few doozies over the years.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9570044383

26,240 replies (thread is now locked), and currently almost 5.25 million page views

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9570044383

26,240 replies (thread is now locked), and currently almost 5.25 million page views

I went back and read about 10 pages of that thread a couple weeks ago. How far we've come!
I read it all while following it but to go back and reread some of it really gives you a contrast of what a difference a few years makes.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:... currently almost 5.25 million page views

I am betting a good number of folks not SF members, have gotten a bit of an education. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Use the Search function. Big Grin

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
What a fine thread that PDJT thread is. Smile

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post