SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friend's dog Ted
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friend's dog Ted Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Bless his little furry heart.

How I just LOVE dogs.

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Teddy's gonna meet up with the rest of the Sig Forum Dog Pack when he has crossed the Bridge. He will be in good hands (paws) until His Person comes for him.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your friend. I'm sorry to hear that Teddy had a rocky start in life. That's terrible and I hope the person responsible gets the appropriate karma.

Ultimately, he was saved by a good person that loved him. Best wishes to your friend.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I know how you feel. Our dog is 13 and loosing her sight and hearing. She is my wife's shadow.
my condolences to the both of you.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so sad.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are so special. My thoughts are with you.
Such a hard and dreaded day.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlueThunderCCW
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the loss of teddy. I too had a rescue pup that was scheduled to be euthanized. I was lucky enough to have 7 wonderful years with my best friend Dr. Mantis Toboggan before he passed.
I wrote this eulogy in his honor.
The day you wagged into my life we bonded from the start. You brought happiness to all my years and love into my heart. There is no other like you you were beautifully unique. And my heart breaks to not have you here every minute of the week. Even in your absence, there is hope my friend. On that rainbow bridge we’ll meet to love and play again

Posts: 4 | Location: East Ridge, Tennessee | Registered: December 20, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post