SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    rate this trail cam, when you get a minute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rate this trail cam, when you get a minute Login/Join 
posted
https://www.farmandfleet.com/p...xUq8jdcaAlhlEALw_wcB

one being a poor score 7 being a great score.

its just for back yard use during nicer weather

I don't even know enough about them to ask a question or three.

thanks for taking the time
-bendable

can't seem to locate info on it , but then again , not sure where to look

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a similar cam awhile back. It did an OK job, but ate batteries at a fabulous rate. The one you are are looking at takes 8 batteries. So I would not jump until you learn more about battery consumption. And cold weather performance, too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Overall stealthcams are my go to. Have 6 or so. Really poor customer service, but luckily not really needed.

Lithium batteries last a year in NH, out all year

Best deal is open box specials on amazon

West German Flavors
P230, P220, P226

Posts: 218 | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Tried the link provided. The site suspected me as being a bot.

Buh-bye.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2837 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over the last 10 years I have used several made by this company branded GSM or Stealthcam. They are - as a brand the best ones I have used.

This one has good features, I especially look for the "No Glo" IR emitters. Some IR emitters blink a visible red light that can spook some game if they are looking right at the camera when it activates. You have to check the batteries frequently. Try to set it up so it faces straight north or south so it never faces the sun.

armadill0

Posts: 35 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: April 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will give it a 9. It has a good beat and is easy to dance to.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks aradillo , I will go loook at it in the store,

kinda bugs me that no one on either youtube or google has anything at all to say about it, good or bad.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own/have owned several Stealthcams and they worked pretty well with some bugs. I really like the Browning one that I bought a couple of years ago though.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post