SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Under surveillance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Under surveillance Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Tune into One America News this Saturday and Sunday at 2PM EST and 5PM EST to watch ‘Under Surveillance’ with Pearson Sharp as he exposes how our government is abusing its power and spying on American citizens.

Might be worth watching/dvring.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Especially suggested for those with paranoid mentation and conspiracy theorists.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I just purchased a commercial kitchen sized roll of aluminum foil at Sam's club. I'm going to watch.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
eatch

Autocorrect is controlled by the NSA, you know.

Posts: 18066 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
In the immortal words of Scott McNealy, you have no privacy. Get over it.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
eatch

Autocorrect is controlled by the NSA, you know.

Puck. I phixed it.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Tune into One America News this Saturday and Sunday at 2PM EST and 5PM EST to watch ‘Under Surveillance’ with Pearson Sharp as he exposes how our government is abusing its power and spying on American citizens.

Might be worth watching/dvring.

Thanks JALLEN for the heads up. Excellent overview of the very dangerous situation we are now in. I passed on the info to my friends.

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DISH won't offer OAN, and I didn't see any sort of live link on their website.

Any idea how I can watch it?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It isn’t available everywhere, that’s for sure.

http://www.oann.com/wheretowatch/

7 days free anywhere..... https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
don't forgot, out of every federal organization, the NSA is the only one that actually listens to the American people

but not in a good way

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Got the t-shirt!

https://libertymaniacs.com/pro...s-short-sleeve-shirt

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
had one too

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It isn’t available everywhere, that’s for sure.

http://www.oann.com/wheretowatch/

7 days free anywhere..... https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv

Due to a series of problems with our ISP, we're thinking of switching to Frontier, which shows OAN available in IL. Thanks for the link.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
DISH won't offer OAN, and I didn't see any sort of live link on their website.

Any idea how I can watch it?
Spectrum doesn't carry it here, either.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
not sure if this is the right thread or not. But I didn't want to start a new thread.

But... What is a "Russian Bot," and does anyone have any links to real-life examples?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
OAN is on channel 347 on Direct TV.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It’s on right now.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
But... What is a "Russian Bot," and does anyone have any links to real-life examples?

(Sorry couldn't resist Smile. )

And I just ordered one of those NSA t-shirts, love it! I have OANN but prefer to read my news, so I might try to record this later.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Your smart TV is listening to you and reporting what you watch, and all the crap you scream at it.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Your smart TV is listening to you and reporting what you watch, and all the crap you scream at it.

As long as it can't see me eating Animal crackers on the couch naked....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post