SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Progressive programming starts young
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Progressive programming starts young Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted
My wife and I were playing with our 7 month old grandson in his room this morning when my wife was picking books out of a basket to read and came upon "A is for Activist" I couldn't believe this book even exists let alone that progressive parents would begin indoctrinating their children this early. The bad news was it was a gift and was signed by my progressive brother and his wife.

Here is a reading of this book on youtube by a parent that is either evil or clueless.

Here is what we are up against.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1HH12e1bE

There is also a reading of this book on youtube by guitarist Tom Morello who reads it to his 3-5 year olds. It has much better comments that the video linked above.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love RATM but Morello and de la Rocha are nuts.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post