SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why fake news, real news is WAY better. Even when poorly reported
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why fake news, real news is WAY better. Even when poorly reported Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I love the last line in the story. Capt. Obvious live from the scene....

Drunk Michigan man found covered in blood, screaming, waving deer meat in parking lot

Link: https://www.clickondetroit.com...-meat-in-parking-lot

MASON COUNTY, Mich. - A man was arrested Monday afternoon after police found him acting "extremely bizarre" in a parking lot in Northern Michigan.

WPBN reports police were called to an BP Gas Station in Scottville (just East of Ludington), Michigan, for a man walking around the parking lot covered in blood and sitting in a car that did not belong to him.

Police arrived and found the man in the car. When they approached, the 62-year-old man rushed at them, screaming and began trying to attack the deputies.

The man, identified as Roy Purple, was arrested for the attempted attack. Witnesses described Purple as extremely intoxicated. The blood was from a deer that was hit by a car.

WPBN reports that man was covered in blood and waving around deer meat.

“Until the one individual chose to run at the deputies he landed himself in trouble,” the sheriff said. “Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head and walk away, you can’t make this stuff up.”

Police said alcohol was a major factor in the incident.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have guessed bathsalts myself.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I don't know, if my name was "Roy Purple" I might be inclined to drink a little more myself. Just sayin'

Posts: 6447 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Purple drank, he would be popular in the hood.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post