SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    sexual harassment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sexual harassment Login/Join 
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted
Damn! All these sexual harassment charges being filed lately makes me kind of worried. What is the statute of limitations on this offense. Really worried about me from age 15 to 20 and those late night back seat sessions at the drive in and woods. Can my future ex wife at the time bring me up on charges?

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Are you running for office? Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So many terms that can be misleading or have vague answers. An example here is the term "future ex wife". Then with the added "at the time". Could mean any of a bunch of things.

My understanding is future ex wife means one who is still around, but not for long. Not that it matters. In the womens world, there is no statute of limitations on things you've done or they imagine you've done. Its all admissible in any argument, or at least by them. If you've transgressed, or even thought of it, you're guilty in their eyes. Guilt doesn't go away with time. The only way to clear yourself is to die. By their standards, painfully as possible.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
You never know. That's the the rub!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
Might or might not be harassment, depending on the type of rub.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
For some reason I still remember reading the punitive article law from the UCMJ…

Article 120:

"Any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense".

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
For some reason I still remember reading the punitive article law from the UCMJ…

Article 120:

"Any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense".

Just the tip.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn! All these sexual harassment charges being filed lately makes me kind of worried. What is the statute of limitations on this offense. Really worried about me from age 15 to 20 and those late night back seat sessions at the drive in and woods. Can my future ex wife at the time bring me up on charges?

It used to be that if you were a Democrat, you had absolutely nothing to worry about no matter what you did - even treason for money was excused. But, now, even Democrats are getting busted. Scary times, indeed.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
MGTOW

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2513 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw what you did there. Wink

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to Gloria Allred, more than 40 years.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on the degree and the circumstances, the irony of all this is that most of what we are hearing is not illegal...yet.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post