SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Beretta Nano Parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of bigdeal
posted
I have three Beretta Nano Striker Spring Assy's. Beretta part # on these is UD7A0290. https://www.brownells.co.uk/ST...A-USA-Nano-913101285

Sold my Nano some time back and just found these cleaning out my safe. If you or someone you know would like them, have at it. First "I'll take them" here followed up by an email to me with your mailing address info gets them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I have three Beretta Nano Striker Spring Assy's. Beretta part # on these is UD7A0290. https://www.brownells.co.uk/ST...A-USA-Nano-913101285

Sold my Nano some time back and just found these cleaning out my safe. If you or someone you know would like them, have at it. First "I'll take them" here followed up by an email to me with your mailing address info gets them.

I'll take them. Thx. Email coming in. My Nano is my daily carry gun.

I was typing on my phone originally so I was kind of abrupt. Thanks! I carry a Nano every day in a Georgia Snap holster by R Grizzle Leather. Thanks again!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12460 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Got your email and will try and get these out to you on Monday.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Got your email and will try and get these out to you on Monday.

Thank you!

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Everything showed up today in a special USPS envelope. The “We care but did our best to destroy everything letter.“ LOL. Thanks again!!!!!!

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Everything showed up today in a special USPS envelope. The “We care but did our best to destroy everything letter.“ LOL. Thanks again!!!!!!
Eek Holy crap! Glad it finally got to you.