SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rappers want Fox to fire Laura Inghram over Nipsey segment
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rappers want Fox to fire Laura Inghram over Nipsey segment Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I guarantee you that 80% of the people in the US had NO idea who Nipsey Hussle was before he got whacked.

He was a gangster rapper who got smoked, probably for disrespecting someone else.

If Laura Inghram gets fired, then every reporter who has said anything even remotely disrespectful about Donald Trump, Republicans, LEO, etc should be fired with equal efficiency.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
She should do a segment called “Bitches and Ho’s Response” and quote some of her critics’ lyrics and their treatment of women. She could then “demand” they be fired from the their respetive labels, knowing damn well nothing would happen. It would be nice to see her make a mockery of their hypocrisy. Then again, it would fall on deaf ears....

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I guarantee you that 80% of the people in the US had NO idea who Nipsey Hussle was before he got whacked....

I am among that 80%, though I think that figure is low.

I'm old enough (68) to remember a black comic actor named Nipsey Russell. I can't think of any movies, but I think I saw him on some game shows.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0751369/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I think this was one of Nipsy Russell's jokes: They say for every man there is a woman, if this is true, someone is running around with two.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Disrespecting the deceased is not news!” Tank wrote. “It’s just disrespect!”

It's pretty hard to disrespect someone who had zero respect for anyone... including himself.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anytime a rapper dies I think of this song (and an angel gets a record deal).

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't come as a shock that Barry the Red hisself honored ole Nipsey...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I guarantee you that 80% of the people in the US had NO idea who Nipsey Hussle was before he got whacked.

He was a gangster rapper who got smoked, probably for disrespecting someone else.
Count me as one of the 80%. (I still don't know who he was and I don't care, either.)

Laura rocks!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post