SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rappers want Fox to fire Laura Inghram over Nipsey segment
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rappers want Fox to fire Laura Inghram over Nipsey segment Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
I'm sure the rap audience is 95% of Fox News target audience.

https://www.boston.com/news/me...graham-nipsey-hussle

Even more reason to watch Laura.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
So “artists”, whose “art” is comprised of disrespectful gutter slang, gang culture, racism, and misogyny take exception to one of their own being “disrespected” by a segment of society they wish nothing to do with and demean at every opportunity...

Got it.

Irony much?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sure Fox will get right on that...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
So “artists”, whose “art” is comprised of disrespectful gutter slang, gang culture, racism, and misogyny take exception to one of their own being “disrespected” by a segment of society they wish nothing to do with and demean at every opportunity...

Got it.

Irony much?

Well, in their defense, nobody has actually proven that they have more than on working brain cell.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the guy before but this publicity could help raise Ingraham's ratings a bit.
Seems odd that King Louie and others in the "Activist" community are more concerned by her perceived sleight than they are by rap folks having a hard time seeing their 40th birthday.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’m sure they got Ingram a pay raise Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The rap community should file a civil suit for disparagement of an art.

Let's see... "art"... someone writing down a bunch a dirty words on a napkin and making them rhyme, then reciting those words(not singing) over the track of someone else's music.... that should be worth about oh... let's see...carry the 3, oh and add punitive damages... okay...that's a grand total of ...

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Big Grin

Rap is a wasteland.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Rap is crap

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Rap is a wasteland.

And love is a battlefield Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The rap community should file a civil suit for disparagement of an art.

Let's see... "art"... someone writing down a bunch a dirty words on a napkin and making them rhyme, then reciting those words(not singing) over the track of someone else's music.... that should be worth about oh... let's see...carry the 3, oh and add punitive damages... okay...that's a grand total of ...

Shouldn't it be more like this much?? Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You mead we should respect their childish rhyming like it's some kind of art form?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nips passing nor his legacy is to be taken lightly as there will be consequences for any disrespect now or in the future as long as I have a voice!!!”

-The Game

Gauntlet thrown! Eek

Nobody bettah dis Nips legacy! Roll Eyes

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
And don't forget, Tupak spelled backwards is Kaput! Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Rap is crap

Randy Newman described rap as playing tennis without a net.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that the guy that was in the TV series Love Boat? He’s a rapper now?

Damn it, now I’ve got that theme song stuck in my head.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dire Straights said it best: Money for Nothing.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
How can you "disresect" someone who's never done a damn thing to earn your respect?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nips passing nor his legacy is to be taken lightly as there will be consequences for any disrespect now or in the future as long as I have a voice!!!”-The Game
Head on over to Crenshaw Mr. Game and I'm sure one of your 'brothers' will take your voice away, just like they did for ole Nipsy. The white, female, talk show host isn't the problem. Look in the mirror to find the real problem.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post