SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July 1st Pet med reminder.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 1st Pet med reminder. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Ok all you pet owners, who give pet meds on the first of the month.

Today is July 1st.

Give your pet and extra treat this evening.

Remember, we count on them as much they count on us.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Done! Heartguard and Nexguard

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Done! Heartguard and Nexguard

Did mine yesterday. I use the same medication. I have one left of the liquid but it's a pain parting the hair and applying it on a hairy Akita

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
A week ago my pup tried to jump the fence and opened herself up on the barbed wire.

Amoxicillin twice a day until next week.

Under instructions to limit exercise and play.

Sure, try that with a Border Collie/Aussie,Blue Tick Heeler mix 7 month old pup.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
done thanks

Bandit is also just a bit more than half way through her 90 day treatment for Valley Fever

two pills a day...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder !!! Trifexis once a month on the 1st for 2 miscreants.

Posts: 4699 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already done it I recommend talking to your vet about vaccination for canine flu, especially if you travel or go where there are other dogs. It is apprently wreaking havoc in dog show circles.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the reminder! We do every six weeks on the HeartGuard (1st and 15th of months). It saves a bit on an expensive med, and by most sources, provides the same protection. I have my calendar app set to provide reminders.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post