SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arkansas man arrested; accused of having sex with family's donkey

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Arkansas man arrested; accused of having sex with family's donkey Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
Everett Lee Compton faces multiple counts of bestiality, animal cruelty and criminal trespassing.  (Benton County Detention Center)

An Arkansas man is accused of having sex with a family's pet donkey on multiple occasions, authorities say.

Everett Lee Compton, 49, faces charges of bestiality, criminal trespassing and cruelty to animals following his arrest in Siloam Springs on July 16.

Investigators say the donkey's owners, Emert and Joyce Whitaker, told officers that they'd had issues with trespassers harassing their pet donkeys over the past three years. 

The problem got so bad that Emert Whitaker posted several "No Trespassing" and "Do Not Feed Animals" signs around the property. He also placed a game camera in a field south of his house where the female donkeys are kept.

According to court documents, the camera captured images of a man coming onto the Whitakers' property early on May 27 and June 4. The pictures show the man placing a bag over a donkey's head, then getting behind the donkey and placing his pelvis against the rear of the animal.

More images were captured early on July 5 and July 6. These showed the same man feeding the donkeys from bags that appeared to be bread bags before approaching the animals from behind and placing his pelvis against them.

According to an incident report seen by KHBS, an officer arrived at the Whitaker's property and found Compton hiding in the bushes. Compton initially claimed he was feeding the donkeys some carrots and denied having sex with the animals.

When told about the surveillance footage, Compton allegedly said he smoked a lot of marijuana and claimed the drug made him do "sick things." He also promised the officer that he would get help if he was not charged.

What's the big deal?
He is transgendered and identified as a male donkey.
Can't make this shit up.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Dare I ask for a link? Not sure I'm going to read it anyway.

Only reason I would consider it is because I happened to catch this:
quote:

Posts: 7347 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Must of been an ugly donkey if he had to bag it. Why animal cruelty? Did he quit before the donkey finished? Big Grin

Posts: 525 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
That story made me hee-haw out loud.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
Must of been an ugly donkey if he had to bag it.

Um, no. You see what the bag does is...
Oh wait... never mind... forget I brought it up.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Stupid ass fucker.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Let's not rush to judgement.
Was it a female donkey?

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Stoopid democrats, life is too short for another piece of ass

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Donkey, Everett?

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's only wrong because it wasn't his donkey.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Cruelty to animals? I guess so. These things seem to escalate from bad to worse.

If the owner went out and found his donkey with leather shorts, spiked dog collar, and a red ball-gag, then I would probably wonder how bad, bad can get.

If this was in one of those countries in the middle east, the donkey would most likely be executed for tempting the man to rape it.

H&K-Guy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Compton initially claimed he was feeding the donkeys some carrots

Feeding from the wrong end. He's a sick fuck.

Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's better he fucks the donkey rather than someone in your family?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
If this was in one of those countries in the middle east, the donkey would most likely be executed for tempting the man to rape it.

I read a book a long time ago about an American who was caught smuggling heroin in the middle east, and got sentenced to 14 years in prison. I think it was titled 10,000 Days, or something like that.

Anyways, the author said homosexuality was non-existent in the prison. But for 2 cigarettes you could have sex with a male pig, 5 cigarettes you could have a female, and 10 cigarettes you could pick any pig you wanted.

Kind of off-topic, but it was humorous. And no, the author never traded any cigarettes.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Dare I ask for a link? Not sure I'm going to read it anyway.

Only reason I would consider it is because I happened to catch this:
quote:

The last three lines, including that statement, were just msfzoe's personal comments that he tacked onto the end. Not an actual part of the news story.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post