SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinton Campaign / DNC funded Fusion GPS dossier!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinton Campaign / DNC funded Fusion GPS dossier! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What is the deal with this Manafort sleaze? Whose side is he on? Please, no clever answers. Whose side is he on?

I'm getting tired of hearing his name.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Is the MSM giving this story any coverage?

it's on USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/video...n-and-dnc/106984676/

shockingly it's also on the front page of CNN

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What is the deal with this Manafort sleaze? Whose side is he on? Please, no clever answers. Whose side is he on?

It will be interesting, if we ever hear, who sponsored him with Trump. Somebody introduced him. At some point, someone said, “how about talking to Paul?”

It struck me as very odd when this guy suddenly pops into prominence in campaign summer, out of obscurity seemingly. He certainly didn’t act or look like someone to set the world in fire. In the event, he didn’t last long. Very curious.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Shit may finally start getting real for the witch and her spawn.
Let the fun begin.
Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

By Adam Entous, Devlin Barrett and Rosalind S. Helderman October 24 at 7:21 PM

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

....snip.....
Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day
....snip.....

Over objections from Democrats, the Republican leader of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (Calif.), subpoenaed Fusion GPS’s bank records to try to identify the mystery client.

Fusion GPS has been fighting the release of its bank records. A judge on Tuesday extended a deadline for Fusion GPS’s bank to respond to the subpoena until Friday while the company attempts to negotiate a resolution with Nunes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.cf1346d87e6b

RINO STOOGE John McCain Delivered Trump Dossier to FBI for Investigation

Recently some Rhinos have decided they have had enough politics, not seeking reelection.

What are the odds of Rhino Bush family involvement?

Posts: 426 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think he's on his own side. I know he has connections to Russia, Ben Shapiro said he is a VERY shady individual

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an opportunity to write Book 2 in the "What Happened" series.

We should know it all somewhere around Book 15.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

it's on USA Today

To me this means the Left sees her trying to rehabilitate. Perhaps they think she'll try to run again. They know she's toxic and want to drive a stake in her heart before she does anymore damage. We could see a Weinstein grade dogpile if this goes far enough. I'd pay good money to see that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC"

April 2016. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was head of DNC

"The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016"

Donna Brazille became head of DNC in July 2016

Maybe Brazille can cover this in her new book:

Former DNC Vice Chair and Interim Chair Donna Brazile plans to publish a book about her experiences at the DNC while the organization grappled with leaked emails released by Wikileaks. The book is called Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House

A lot of books may need some rework after all this.

Obama book
Comey book
Brazille book

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:

it's on USA Today

To me this means the Left sees her trying to rehabilitate. Perhaps they think she'll try to run again. They know she's toxic and want to drive a stake in her heart before she does anymore damage. We could see a Weinstein grade dogpile if this goes far enough. I'd pay good money to see that.

wouldn't that be just glorious!

├┼┼╕
246R

Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
And it gets deeper.....

http://thefederalistpapers.org...y-knew-trump-dossier

A former Clinton campaign spokesman may have just spilled the beans about the campaign’s alleged funding of the fake dossier against then-candidate Donald Trump. According to Brian Fallon, Hillary herself may have known about the funding scheme.

The dossier was fake, designed to be a hit against Donald Trump. The one who wrote the document, former intelligence agent Christopher Steele, was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to write it up, along with the help of Fusion GPS. The document claimed that Trump was filmed in a hotel in Moscow back in 2013 with Russian prostitutes, according to the BBC.

Of course, it was completely unsubstantiated, because it was 100% fake, and I would even say defamatory. Something as massively fake as this can only fly under the radar for so long. The chicanery surrounding that document is now fully coming to light, and Hillary herself may be implicated.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think he's on his own side. I know he has connections to Russia, Ben Shapiro said he is a VERY shady individual

Definitely on his own side. Yeah, someone introduced him to the Trump campaign as a competent manager and he was hired. It seems like this whole Trump-Russia nonsense started because of him and his dealings with Russia before Trump was even a candidate. And those Russia dealings involved the Podestas and the democrats!

Looks like Mueller's wide net is actually starting to catch the real dirty fish here.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The FBI/Comey paid Steele to keep creating this fake dossier AFTER the election.

https://www.seattletimes.com/n...ut-russia-and-trump/

Title of thread should be changed to:

Clinton Campaign /DNC /FBI funded Fusion GPS Dossier!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Can't help but speculate on who the Repub was that initially hired Fusion GPS. My money is on the Bush family on behalf of Jeb.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Can't help but speculate on who the Repub was that initially hired Fusion GPS. My money is on the Bush family on behalf of Jeb.

Give it until the end of the week and we will likely know, shit is breaking fast.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Bush's is a safe bet. They then handed it off to their good pals the Clintons.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This new information really puts a smile on my face!! I watched the first part of Tucker Carlson last night, and I think he is going to be a real bulldog with this information. The shit is just starting to hit the political fan!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:
quote:

Give it until the end of the week and we will likely know, shit is breaking fast.

It does seem things are getting uglier almost every day. For me this is another iceberg application, the ugly we see is disturbing, the ugly we haven't seen yet may be worse.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the Tucker Carlson report on Manafort / Podesta connection

video at link

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...mueller-russia-probe

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Go get 'em President Trump, don't back down, don't let this slide, it's time for these dirty MFers to PAY!

quote:

“The whole Russia thing … this was the Democrats coming up with an excuse for losing the election,” Trump told reporters. “They lost it and they lost it very badly. And they didn’t know what to say, so they made up the whole Russia hoax.”

Trump added: “Now it’s turning out that the hoax is turned around, and you look at what’s happened with Russia and the uranium deal and the fake dossier, and it’s all turned around.”

-President Trump, October 25, 2017

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post