New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crocs Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Aaand just bought a pair of khaki colored Santa Cruz luxe slub shoes. Didn't know they made shoes other than clogs. I'd never wear the clogs, but they do have some nice looking shoes. Looking fwd to trying the Santa Cruz ones, hopefully as comfy as all the crocs sound. Says they have the triple comfy whatchamacallit, so should be nice.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two pair of the knock of walmart versions. One next to the sliding door for letting the dog out and another in the garage for running outside.

I have to admit they are pretty handy. I really dont wear them for any longer than 5 minutes though. They are also camo patterned so I feel a little more manly wearing them.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I love Crocs memes

Im in healthcare and no way would I wear clogs. At work I use lowtop Columbia or Salomon trail shoes.

My easy slip on home/water shoes are these Columbia boat shoes.

http://www.columbia.com/mens-b...ionColor=049#start=9

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Don't leave them in the back window area (car) on a hot day..they shrink a few sizes

Yes, I have a pair but they are FDE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSentry,

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
I have crocs for golf shoes

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
I won't wear the original Crocs, but I have a pair of their sandals that I like a lot for the summer. I've been thinking about buying a pair of their slides for shower shoes at the gym.

http://www.crocs.com/p/mens-sw...dals&cid=060#start=3

http://www.crocs.com/p/crocban...ides&cid=02S#start=4

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I'm old enough to not care what people think. So, let's see the choices again:

A. Wear Crocs, embrace the ghey and become celibate
B. Sleep with females half my age or less while wearing real footwear.

I chose B. Always choose B.

Unless it is "Babalooboo".

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Considering but need some clarification because I'm not as agile as I used to be.

Are crocs slippery on wet floors or not. Seems like there are conflicting experiences above. I need good traction, always.

I love Crocs comfort. However, They are very unpredictably slippery on wet floors. If you don't want a sudden fall or slip then definitely look elsewhere.
They are also exceptionally grabby randomly on carpet. Google "croc stop." Between the croc stops on carpet and the near misses on wet floors, I steer clear of crocs now.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post