SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Belated Birthday Dinner With Protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belated Birthday Dinner With Protection Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9355 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice quarter.

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
Nice quarter.

Happy Birthday!

Nice Pink Himalayan salt.....
Love the crossed grill marks..
My wife never notices them when I do it.

Happy birthday SIG4EVA ...

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice. Had to scroll sideways to see it

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photo. On first read, I was trying to figure out, why anyone would need to wear a condom during a birthday dinner. Eek

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Can you adjust the image size to fit my screen?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to you.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1922 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy belated! Steak looks great!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20726 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! You didn't swallow the quarter did you?

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Happy Late Birthday

That look delicious

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
How'd it taste before you cooked it?

I would have eaten half of that beef raw... can't help myself.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen! It was super tasty. Sorry for the massive pictures.

1lowlife, thank you. Same here, I take pride in them!

Blume9mm, I don't eat them raw but they were fantastic medium rare.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post