New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Points Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
SIGforum newbies- I just wanted to remind everyone that July 1st is double karma points day if you post in the knife, training or ammo sub forums.

Enjoy!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's kinda like what happened back on April 1st.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Oh, good. That'll help me get closer to my goal of becoming a high profile member.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Oh, good. That'll help me get closer to my goal of becoming a high profile member.

I hit the double points days hard when I was new here. It kept saying to me "Stitch Jones, you're going to be a big rock and roll star...."

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Karma Ghia points.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Karma Ghia points.

You do know that's lost on some of the members here? Only us old farts know what you're talking about.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Does that mean Karl will accept me, finally?

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post