SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Inflammation everywhere
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inflammation everywhere Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

No problem, at all and glad to help. I'll find out the size of the capsule for you tomorrow.

Cool chart btw.

Thank you again.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Life Extension has two products which has other ingredients as well such as ginger.

http://www.lifeextension.com/V...7/Super-Bio-Curcumin

http://www.lifeextension.com/V...th-Ginger-Turmerones

Here is the science behind the product:

http://www.lifeextension.com/M...ory-Pathways/Page-01

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is an inflammatory arthritis, such as psoriatic, enteropathic, ankylosing spondyliits, or RA, using a paleo diet will make a huge difference. If you suspect Lyme disease, but the results come back negative, send blood samples to https://www.igenex.com/

Their testing is much more reliable with Lyme disease. Many persons have gone through hell from undiagnosed Lyme disease.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Deepocean,

Just checked the size and it's just a hair over 2cm length, so I guess it would be that 00 pill in the top row. They go down easy, as I usually swallow 3 at a time.

This is actually the brand I'm currently using. I just usually click on whatever's cheaper each month. This runs about $20 for 180 pills.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Ramius.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
You got it, anytime!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Deepocean,

Just checked the size and it's just a hair over 2cm length, so I guess it would be that 00 pill in the top row. They go down easy, as I usually swallow 3 at a time.

This is actually the brand I'm currently using. I just usually click on whatever's cheaper each month. This runs about $20 for 180 pills.

Does each capsule contain 1800MG? Thanks.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I believe each pill is 600mg. Their suggested dosage is 3 pills.

Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Ramius,

Thanks for your rapid response!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have osteoarthritis and RA, when I was diagnosed they ran a bunch of blood work which included Lyme and lupus. They also found that due to long term use of ibuprofen at maximum dosage that I damaged my kidneys. I am now on dialysis due to kidney failure. If you take ibuprofen in large doses check with your doctor regularly.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Not a quick fix but there is a way of eating that reduces inflammation. It's no fun because it cuts out carbs/sugar.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
Not a quick fix but there is a way of eating that reduces inflammation. It's no fun because it cuts out carbs/sugar.

Yep, cutting out sugar, as well as alcohol certainly helps.

Diet is most certainly key in reducing all systemic inflammation.

Also, drink at least a gallon of water a day! I aim for 1.5 gallons a day. Yes, I pee nonstop.

Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
In my case I have Osteoarthritis (due to a semi-documented military injury but I have never filed a claim).

Reminds me of a story-
I have a friend who even at 45 still turns heads. She was a phys ed major and teaches at a local gym. One of her classes has young kids who are doing physical therapy for injuries/surgery. She's a sweet lady and very patient with her students.

One day she was having the class do deep knee bends. She told the kids "Now you should do the bends exactly as I do"...

A little girl put up her hand and said "But do my knees have to pop like yours?"...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post