SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What do you like best about this forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you like best about this forum? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Everyone is so free with good advice and...no one ever makes me feel stupid.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
I'm just here for the hookers, blow, dope and gay cake.

Don't forget to add in the unitard, secret hand shake, and decoder ring!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
The generosity of the members, not just in karmas or financially supporting a member's needs but how members freely share their knowledge and time which to me is more valuable.

The stump the forum game. Maybe one day but I ain't betting on it.

If I was to complain it would be that the waiver could be written a little clearer. I'm still not really sure what I signed.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3850 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
The depth of members expertise, generosity and the cat pics.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The Lounge is the best conservative news consolidation site that I know of.

I like the foodie and cast iron frying pan threads too. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

sigmonkey

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

sigmonkey

Well, maybe not best but a voice of reason in a wilderness of crazy.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

sigmonkey

That guy's a fuckn' ape.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Cheapest therapy on the planet...

Oh yeah! All those things that have already been mentioned too.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get all my news here. I can't stand the liberal spin everywhere else so I just come here. I enjoy the lounge as much as the pistols site. Mostly just great people on here.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I came here because I owned one Sig. Now I own 12. And the Frum provided me with the due diligence every time prior to the purchase. Never been steered wrong here. Oh, and all of the scintillating conversation about such topics as assless chaps, and the ever popular hookers and blow. I also learned a lot about cigars and bourbon. And Bacon. Best waiver I ever signed. Even if the Eagle gets a bit irascible from time to time, he does keep a bunch of disparate folks in line.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
As stated before, I think we have some very smart people here and some very witty folks as well. I tend to read this forum at night before turning in and always find a lot of wisdom, advice and chuckles.

Thanks Sig Forum, just proud to be a member here.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
My 20" neon SIGforum wall clock from Image Time*

* This does not actually exist. The Blog recently wrote about the company and this thread gave me the idea to get 14" battery and 20" neon wall clock pricing from this Perryopolis PA company. they have also sent me a 14" non-neon battery-operated proof.

http://www.neonclock.com

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yeah, 20 inches seems a little big. 14 however... Big Grin

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Yeah, 20 inches seems a little big. 14 however... Big Grin

I'll put some info together and forward it to the Top Men. The artwork is copywritten by the forum, I think.

OMG! I just noticed the "bullet" index markers! Big Grin

My only connection to the company is writing a blog post about a General Tire clock at the tire shop where I got my truck tires, and later sending them bare bones info on the SIGforum via FB.

From the company: We purchase our Quartz battery movements from Primex in Wisconsin. Our products are built to last for many years, not throw aways that will be discarded in a year or two. Built for outdoor use: we powder coat all of our bezels. The glass is optical, applied to the bezel with a strong epoxy glue. Optical glass will not "yellow" over time.

There would be a one-time art fee. The company will wholesale them, drop-shipped to each buyer individually. No minimum.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
All the nude photos in my PM inbox.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcmike:
Everyone is so free with good advice and...no one ever makes me feel stupid.

mcmike you are my inspiration!

The depth & quality of intellect here always makes me feel stupid. I read a lot and talk very little. I'll muddle along as long as para lets me. Great forum!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
All the nude photos in my PM inbox.

Wait, What? I don't get them much since Shugart stopped sending them.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grateful for y'all putting up with me

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
The best thing is the rebate points and the nifty accrual method that Para has sent out to the Platinum members. That really rocks. Thanks Para!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post