SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump vs Biden signs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump vs Biden signs Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I live in south central PA. In 2016, I can't remember seeing any Hillary signs, but a lot of Trump signs.

I now see quite a few Biden signs this election cycle in my area. Trump signs are a lot more prevalent however. I must say that I'm surprised by the Biden support however. This is usually a very solid "Red" area.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania is in trouble... too many NY and NJ Dems have settled in the state and brought their idiotic voting philosophies with them. My beloved Chester Chester never voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate since the Republican Party was founded... until the 2016 election.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
was out driving the other day and saw a Sienna with Washington State plates on it and a Biden sticker on the rear. It was all I could do to keep my blood pressure low. We've been infested here with the libtards and I see a lot of libtard signs and every time I turn on the TV I see an ad for that scumbag Mark Kelly.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Honestly have not even seen a Biden sign, nor bumper sticker that I can recall.

I did see a lady driving alone in her car with her mask on.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
One my way back from a trip to the gun store today, I saw a lady finishing up putting a Trump sign in the middle of this little roundabout one intersection away from my house. I rolled down the window, gave her a thumbs up and shouted "Hell yeah!" She shouted back in kind and then surprised me with "I got a bunch more, you want one?" So I told her "sure," turned around and came back.

She was very nice, and enthusiastic about Trump. In fact, I would she was fired up with equal parts indignance and resolve: she said she was tired of all her friends and family giving her shit about being a Trump supporter because she's Latina. "Oh, how dare you think for yourself!" I quipped and she kicked it up a few notches. We talked for a few minutes and it was a bright spot in my week. Her husband is a local cop and she said he was concerned about flagging them for the neighborhood, but I got the impression there was no way anybody was going to tell this woman what to do. I thanked her for my yard sign and told her they're definitely not alone in the neighborhood. I think sometime soon, I need to stop down there with my family to say hello to our newly discovered neighborhood allies.

A few hours later, the sign was gone, though I suspect she expected as much. I certainly did. The Biden sign that was there disappeared, so it seems that little six foot circle of real estate is being hotly contested.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Biden boat parade opportunity!!! Posted by a friend yesterday evening.

quote:
Out of love, fellowship, and respect for my fellow man, I'm sponsoring a Joe Biden for President Boat Parade starting tonite at Pensacola Pass. We will head due south about 20 miles, then turn west and go to New Orleans, then turn around and return to Pensacola Pass. Feel free to join the parade during its mid term. If I am late, please feel free to start the great journey for Democrats and future enlightened leaders of our great country without me. I'll catch up. Promise!!!! If you are a newby or non swimmer, it's a great opportunity for Democrat baptism

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately in MD, Biden signs are all over the place. The swamp runs deep, especially the closer you get to D.C.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
I fly my American flag, so perhaps the flag is a Trump sign undercover for many.

I recently had my mailbox knocked down and stomped for displaying a US flag on it.

Oh, how I admire the tolerant left.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I recently had my mailbox knocked down and stomped for displaying a US flag on it.

Oh, how I admire the tolerant left.

Yeah, there was a prominent Trump sign on my commute that some respectful, tolerant liberal evidently vandalized with spray paint. The property owner put up another Trump flag, about 20 feet above the ground.

Last election, there were tons of stories of people desecrating Trump signs. My favorite was the guy who put nails in his yard sign, and photographed the Prius driver with 4 flat tires from driving THROUGH the man's yard over his Trump sign. . . Cool

I still have not seen a single biden/harris sign in Colorado Springs.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
I live in Portland. Have not seen a single Trump sign. Biden signs: yes. Trump: still looking.

If I lived in Portland I wouldn't paint a target on my house or my family by putting up a Trump sign.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Finally saw a Trump/Pence sign yesterday during my one short trip to the hardware store. Still haven't seen a single Harris/Biden sign.

My wife and a friend did a fair amount of driving about, yesterday. My wife reports lots and lots of Trump/Pence signs and very, very few Harris/Biden signs.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I've driven north up the highways and county roads here in west central WI I see Trump signs in farmyards and country homes far outnumbering Biden signs. It's a great thing to see!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Heard at a Biden "town hall" meeting: "I look out over the Biden sign in my yard and see a sea of Trump signs ... What will you do to build a bridge between us and the opposition party?" Big Grin

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Lot of flags, banners and signs at the "Tactical Parade" last night celebrating Constitution Day in St. George.

St. George News Link

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Saw my first Biden-Harris window sticker yesterday. It was right next to a thin blue line flag sticker. On a pickup truck. I had to stop and ponder that one for a second. The guy was also parked cock-eyed in the parking space, which, given the sticker combo, seemed fitting.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I still see a handful of cars with leftover Beto stickers, but haven't seen a single Biden sign or sticker.

I suppose living in one of the reddest counties around has something to do with that.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In my SE Fla coastal area and surrounding counties I have seen (1) small Biden yard sign and hundreds of Trump yard signs, and many flags and pendants. Every lib I know has gone silent
and I can’t blame them. They have watched their fruit ripen and then rot to the core.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
North central Arkansas very few Biden signs lots of Trump. Love it.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
In our area, it's hard to tell, the libs keep stealing our Trump/Pence signs.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I just got back from a week in Cape Cod.
In previous presidential election years there were Obama, then Clinton signs everywhere and none at all for republicans.
This year, I saw only one Biden sign, and I even saw a Trump sign.
That is a huge difference for very left leaning Massachusetts. I'm sure they will still go democrat, but it will probably be closer than in the past.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post