SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump vs Biden signs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump vs Biden signs Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We just made a 1,500 mile trek through Montana and Yellowstone Park. Never saw a biden sign. Not one.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I've seen a lot of Trump signs and zero Biden signs. I thought I saw a Biden/Harris sign once, but it was an ad for a circus.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I live in Central Florida and over the last couple weeks have moved all around the area, and to date, I've seen exactly '1' Biden sign. And that was in area that would vote Dem even is Satan himself were running for president.

I've also only seen exactly one Biden sign in my town, and it happens to be right down the street from me. The type of person to put a Biden sign in his yard is a special type of person indeed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
We made a trip to North Myrtle beach from Winston-Salem, about 4 hour or so trip. I made a point to count the signs.

Trump:a shit ton vs Biden:ZERO

The only Biden sign I can remember seeing was at my old house we sold a few years ago.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
This county is pretty solid Republican but there are a few Biden signs up in the city. Only one of the "Say Their Names" signs though.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Very few signs overall out here.

biden supporters are not excited but they feel safe to put them out.

Trump supporters fear property damage from the children in adult bodies, the NPC's.

I fly my American flag, so perhaps the flag is a Trump sign undercover for many.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I don't see many signs in my area.

I do not fly a Trump flag or sign because I don't want my house damaged. I live near a High school.

I do however fly the Red White and Blue and the Gadsden flags.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I see a Biden sign here and there around me. A house I drive by daily has one. Almost no Trump sign in my daily driving. FWIW I live in a very liberal area of MD.

When I get out of town on weekends to go hiking or camping I see lots of Trump signs. Don't have to go far.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Very few signs in general where I live, which is the reddest of suburban Atlanta counties though still somewhat purple. One or two Biden signs in my hood, no Trump signs. Hood is probably about 50-50 but most people keep it quiet. There are still two Berniemorons proudly displaying their signs.

Now the lakes this weekend, Lanier and Clarks Hill, will be 100% Trump. Smile

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You know, I actually can't recall seeing any Biden signs or bumper stickers where I live. This surprises me. Hell, there's still cars rolling around with Obama-Biden stickers, and back in 2010-2012, it seemed like better than half the cars on the road had them, and the yard signs were everywhere.

We drove up to Birch Bay to camp Sunday and Monday, and we drove back Tuesday. I saw a handful of Trump yard signs in the area, and a lot of signs for Tim Eyeman and Loren Culp, both of which are Trump Republicans running for Governor. While I was noticing and pondering this, I passed a guy in a van that had one of the aforementioned Obama-Biden stickers on it.

Posts: 17120 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Funny, we went for a 300 mile car cruise through WI, IA, and MN. Never wore a mask at any of our stops. We noticed a ton of Trump signs, and 1 Biden sign out in a field, sad Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sorenson:
I don't need to see a Trump sign...I just look for an American flag and it says everything I need to know.
My hOA does not permit political signs (the front yard is not my property), but my US Flag flies 24/7.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently took a 50 mile road trip and saw 19 Trump , 3 Biden and 8 sweet corn signs. Sweet corn has better odds!

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
More going up each week in my neighborhood. I put up my Latinos for Trump sign in March once we got the WFH decree, I figured they would want to blame Trump for Covid. I have added a Blue Trump Pence 2020 sign that wife picked up at local Republican office near us. Had a Vietnamese neighbor send her son over to ask where we got ours, so I gave them a duplicate we had. Now I can see it in their yard from my den/wFH office window! Need more Vietnamese around here to vote Republican.

I have seen one Biden sign in the neighborhood next to ours. Around it were several Trump flags and yard signs though!

I bought a Trump flag from Trump election website, I hope they ship it soon.

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
My hOA does not permit political signs (

A few residents in the Dallas-Fort Worth area have already complained that their HOAs have asked them to remove political signs from their yards. They believe it’s a violation of their First Amendment right, and they are correct.

Can an HOA prevent political signs from being placed in residential yards? Not in Texas.

Some could argue that residents signed a contract, knowing they couldn’t place political signs in their yard. This doesn’t matter in Texas; it’s a violation of Texas Election Code §259.002 to even try to restrict it.

“Sec. 259.002. Except as otherwise provided by this section, a property owners’ association may not enforce or adopt a restrictive covenant that prohibits a property owner from displaying on the owner’s property one or more signs advertising a candidate or measure for an election: on or after the 90th day before the date of the election to which the sign relates; or before the 10th day after that election date.”

-TEXAS ELECTION CODE SEC. 259.002.

Link - tell the HOA to KYA, LOL

Link to 259.002

IF they give ya shit, contact the Texas Secretary of State. Get them to send you a letter, so you can forward them violating Texas Law....

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
In Waukesha county WI here.
I don't see a whole lot eather way being I don't really go anywhere, but when I do see anything they are Trump. Some small some HUGE but always Trump.
In fact, as I am thinking...I have only ever seen two Biden anything that I can remember. Two stickers on one car. Anyone want to guess what kind of car it was? It was a Prius lol Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
I have seen only one "Biden" sign so far. More common than both are the "Pritzker Sucks!" signs. :-)

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I live just north of Pittsburgh, PA. In Allegheny County, it's about 50/50. About 3 miles north of me is the Allegheny/Butler County line. From that line to NY state, it is overwhelmingly Trump.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like you, in this part of N.W. Ohio about 98% Trump signs. I rode my motorcycle up into Mich a couple weeks ago and only saw 2 Biden signs all the way up. Saw scads of Trump signs and flags.
My wife and I volunteer to work in the County Trump Victory center. I have on worked about 3 days so far, so much to do before we move soon, but my wife helps every weekday. We helped in the last election and several before that.
Never have we seen the excitement and support for a candidate as this year.
The Trump victory center here has been swamped.
We run out of yard signs all the time. They sell Tshirts and run out of those, Trump flags are a premium item and fly off the shelf(no pun). Hats are also a big seller and Trump corona masks are like the flags, in huge demand.
3 weeks ago there was a regatta on the lake south of here. People came from that county and bought out all the Trump flags we had. All the boats were fixed with Trump and American flags.
The state auditor was there and told us there were between 600 and 750 boats in the regatta.
This Saturday there is another regatta a little further east of that lake. The people of that county have also been coming to buy our flags.
The center is doing a bang up business for the Trump campaign. We have never seen anything like this before. The enthusiasm is unreal.
Many people come in and tell us they have always voted Democrat, but now they will vote for Trump.
We have old people come in who have never voted before. We help get then registered and find out their poll location.
I believe the future of our country, guns, God and things we have not even considered are at stack this go round.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I forgot, my wife came home from the Trump center yesterday and said someone came in and wanted a Biden sign....
When told this was a TRUMP Victory Center.
They then asked where the Biden center was. Who knows was the answer given.
Now, if you saw the outside of this Trump center, unless you were just pranking or just plain stupid, you would not ask for a Biden sign inside.
They were pretty sure it was the latter.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post