SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump vs Biden signs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump vs Biden signs Login/Join 
posted
We live in west central Ohio and had to drive about 15 miles today to a Doctor appointment. I counted the Trump and Biden signs along the way and the total was Trump 28 Biden 1. How are the totals in your area?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
More Trump than Biden, I"m kinda amazed at the ones with Biden, two close by we know, they were Obazmo lovers, heavy D supporters...

There are Trump flags, big ol honking flags on a few homes...

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I live in Central Florida and over the last couple weeks have moved all around the area, and to date, I've seen exactly '1' Biden sign. And that was in area that would vote Dem even is Satan himself were running for president.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
People don't put up Trump signs here, if you do your house or car gets vandalized. His golf course is five miles from me, I saw that when he recently visited it there were more supporters than postesters, but usually it's the other way around.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that high a percentage of Biden signs here in Piedmont NC. Trump ahead at least 100 to 1, especially on boats at the regional lakes.

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I'm in Kenton Satch and the same thing here. The Dem strongholds have to be the cities.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
We had an August primary in Missouri.
I had a Trump sign in my yard, along with signs for local candidates. The Trump sign got stolen. The other signs were left alone.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
In Fairfax county, where I live, it is about 50-50, but with very few signs overall, on my street there is only one house with a sign, and it is for Danny Gade. The county next door, Arlington, is at least 80% Biden with almost every house on some streets having a yard sign. Both counties usually vote very very leftist. I don't often go into DC any more, but I suspect that it also is heavily Biden.

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
architect, I was in Mantua yesterday, every single sign was Biden.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
architect, I was in Mantua yesterday, every single sign was Biden.
My neighborhood is right inside the beltway from Mantua, and we know what wackos they are there.

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't need to see a Trump sign...I just look for an American flag and it says everything I need to know.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
You can count American flags as Trump banners.

Posts: 1968 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I don't see a whole of signs on either side, but then again, I didn't expect to see Biden signs until AFTER (,)LA was added to the ticket.

I expect to see more signs as the weeks go by, but here in SE AL, there won't many Biden signs...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I equate my Trump sign the same as a salt lick - with the same end result Razz

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I know if you go to any flea market there will be multiple vendors selling Trump flags, shirts and hats and zero vendors selling Biden stuff.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump country here, only flags and signs you see are Trump signs!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I was down by Lake of the Ozarks last weekend, not a Biden sign anywhere except a couple in Springfield.
In my neighborhood of about 640 homes there are 3 Biden signs, one Trump sign, and 2 BLM signs. The BLM signs and the Biden signs are not the same homes.
My take on this is that there is a "UUGE" amount of Trump Supporters who don't want to be publicly shamed, have their children harassed, or have their property vandalized. I myself fly a very large American flag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dzozer,

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3922 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I've yet to have seen a single Harris/Biden sign in my neck of the woods in S.E. Michigan. But haven't seen many Trump signs, either.

ETA:

quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
You can count American flags as Trump banners.

Well, that being the case... I've gotten kind of lazy, lately, in not putting flag out daily. Not any more Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Trump signs everywhere here. But I should note that this congressional district has not elected a Democrat rep since 1880, and some of the counties comprising it voted as much as 70-30 for Trump. I haven't seen any Biden signs that I can recall.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Guy in Massachusetts really is getting involved.

I put very little stock in signs. Political organizations can get kids to go out and put out hundreds of the them. Most would display them on their homes, especially this year. For the first time in a decade or more I have one displayed for a local Senator's primary next week.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post