SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ariana Grande Understands Counterterrorism Better Than Jim Mattis
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ariana Grande Understands Counterterrorism Better Than Jim Mattis Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
So saith a "learned professor. (this was published before the most recent terrorism)

https://www.thenation.com/arti...m-better-jim-mattis/

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The problem with people like grande and Juan Cole is that they are so stupid that they don't know they are stupid.

I do thank God that twatter didn't exist in the days of George Washington. We'd still be British subjects to this day if left up to grande and folks like Juan Cole (yeah, I'm intentionally leaving the G in grande lower case. She's proven herself not to be all that grand, and an America hating POS.)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Entertainment filth need to stick to entertaining all the useful idiots. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
jljones
Sigforum K9 handler

posted June 04, 2017 07:56 PM Hide Post
The problem with people like grande and Juan Cole is that they are so stupid that they don't know they are stupid.

^^^ That is exactly right. And why it's a waste of time trying to engage them.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
So Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram and Ariana Grande is number 2? That right there is a sad commentary on the world.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The stupidity of this can best be illustrated with the HS Bully analogy.

There is a bully that rules your school, he thinks you're a threat so every time he sees you, he socks you a good one to keep you in line. When you've finally had enough, you snap and fight back. He beats you harder for having the AUDACITY to touch his precious person. If you manage to give him a good beat down, you get to deal with him and ALL Of his friends next time.

Ariana seems to believe that inviting the bully to your next gathering of friends will make him see how nice you are, and if you show him love he'll become a better person. Completely ignoring the fact that he and his buddies are going to eat the food, drink the drink, beat your ass, and your friends asses, break some of your stuff, and steal you bike to show you how stupid you were.

How do you stop it? You and your friends give the bully and his friends such a beat down that they never consider screwing with you again, no matter what.

The only difference is, ISIS wants to kill us.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
As I mentioned to one of my wife's wingnut friends, Grande is nothing more than the modern day equivalent of the dancing chicken at the fair. Modern society is just stupid enough to pay the chicken millions of dollars to shake its ass around and cluck.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
So saith a "learned professor. (this was published before the most recent terrorism)

I used to have a signature file that went something like "I'm sorry if I upset you when I called you an idiot moron - I thought you already knew"

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I gave that asshole one more click count. If you are reading this and have yet to click on the article, DON'T. It's infuriating and full of BS, you will be stupider from having read it. I'm not even going to comment on the contents, because it doesn't deserve discussion.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
jljones
Sigforum K9 handler

posted June 04, 2017 07:56 PM Hide Post

^^^ That is exactly right. And why it's a waste of time trying to engage them.
John Cleese explains the phenomenon: Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/7G_zSos8w_I

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad part of this whole story is this ; that Juan Cole, the prof. lives down the block from me!!!!! He is my neighbor.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Shugart Big Grin

And there is one side note on the matter. If someone is not exactly stupid, but there is something that they want to believe-- there is no point in engaging them. Because you can never address their desire, or need, even, to believe something. You can only address the content of whatever the issue might be. But they don't care about the content. They just want to believe that, for example, human carbon emissions are destroying the planet.

Put together those individuals who fall into this category with those who are very stupid-- and you have the whole category of liberals.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sidss1:
Sad part of this whole story is this ; that Juan Cole, the prof. lives down the block from me!!!!! He is my neighbor.

Would you do me a favor? The next time you see him, tell him the internet thinks he is a fucking idiot? Thanks.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
The concert last night only served to reinforce the left's hypocrisy. Grande, Katy Perry, and others said after the Manchester terrorist attack that we just need to "love everyone". Roll Eyes

Without doubt, security would have been at extremely high levels for this concert, but after the London Bridge attacks, I'm sure it was ratcheted up 3 or 4x.

Why was there security at all? If, indeed, all we need to do is show the terrorists love, why weren't all the entrances open to the terrorists so they could experience our "love".

No, Grande, Perry and the rest were guarded like the President, and none of them are smart enough to recognize their own hypocrisy.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
The concert last night only served to reinforce the left's hypocrisy. Grande, Katy Perry, and others said after the Manchester terrorist attack that we just need to "love everyone". Roll Eyes

Without doubt, security would have been at extremely high levels for this concert, but after the London Bridge attacks, I'm sure it was ratcheted up 3 or 4x.

Why was there security at all? If, indeed, all we need to do is show the terrorists love, why weren't all the entrances open to the terrorists so they could experience our "love".

No, Grande, Perry and the rest were guarded like the President, and none of them are smart enough to recognize their own hypocrisy.

It's easy to "love everyone" when you are being protected by half the police force and SAS. As I have said, talk that protective shroud away, and let them do the loving.

www.opspectraining.com

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
So Selena Gomez is the most followed person on Instagram and Ariana Grande is number 2? That right there is a sad commentary on the world.
I'd never heard of either of them until the recent attack in the UK (still haven't heard of Gomez).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, you haven't heard of them. Here's a tip for anyone else who feels the need to share such a thing with us: It's boring. Keep it to yourself.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Would this be the same Ariana Grande?

http://www.today.com/popcultur...-hate-america-t31006

yes it's the same one from the same link that was posted about 15 posts up.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Juan Cole is also a muslim. He's a "collegue" of my equally nutty and "muslim" 1st-cousin-once-removed (or something like that) who was a Berkley professor. And I don't mean that flippantly - he really is muslim. So is my cousin. Oh, not the born in the middle east, raised as a muslim muslim. But rather the '60s radical california leftist who thinks his philosphy enlightens the world who became a muslim so he could try and stay relevant.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post