SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Asston Felcher upset about breaking up with his mom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asston Felcher upset about breaking up with his mom Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He is one screwed up 12 yr old...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pillar of Character?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thatsa shame..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
AK said in the article: 'The constitution lies to us.'

The smell of stupid with this one, strong it is.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
My brother was born with cerebral palsy, and he taught me that… people aren’t actually all created equal. The constitution lies to us. We’re all created incredibly [unequal]

That's not in the Constitution, dumbass... That's in the Declaration of Independence.

And it doesn't say that everyone is created exactly equal vis-à-vis physical characteristics, intelligence, economic opportunities, etc. Life's not fair; get used to it. It only says that everyone has the same basic God-given rights to not have other people try to take away our safety, our freedom, or our opportunity to try to be happy.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Pillar of Character?

Well, there is Tom Arnold.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It's astonishing. I had no clue who he is prior to opening this thread. Afterward I still have no idea who he is other than some guy who was married to an actress or two or three and he got some award I never heard of.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't give two $hits for!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm embarrassed to admit Ashton Kutcher is an Iowa native, we read a lot about him whether we care or not.

I do not.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a complete and utter loser. After reading the article, it's clear to me that he is deeply in love with himself.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
My brother was born with cerebral palsy, and he taught me that… people aren’t actually all created equal. The constitution lies to us. We’re all created incredibly [unequal]

That's not in the Constitution, dumbass... That's in the Declaration of Independence.

And it doesn't say that everyone is created exactly equal vis-à-vis physical characteristics, intelligence, economic opportunities, etc. Life's not fair; get used to it. It only says that everyone has the same basic God-given rights to not have other people try to take away our safety, our freedom, or our opportunity to try to be happy.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I'm certain your explanation would only confuse him. Some people can't learn.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
this is what happens when someone without a GED is allowed on TV

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I don't care for him as an actor, but he has put in a lot of time and money working with internet companies and government agencies to track and bust sex traffickers.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm sure his ex-mom is very proud of him.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm certain that his current wife is really happy that he is still publicly pining over his ex-wife.

This guy's a real gem. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
The subject of the thread cracked me up. Very appropriate. A friend of mine briefly worked with her once in the 90s, and said she was a very dim bulb. A real head case. Birds of a feather....

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'm certain that his current wife is really happy that he is still publicly pining over his ex-wife.

This guy's a real gem. Roll Eyes

Well, at least he can sell cameras.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Didn't he divorce his mom ages ago? And he's crying in public over that? After he has a new wife?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Asston Felcher"

Big Grin

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post