SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WINNER PICKED - Artie S - SIG Gun Bag Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER PICKED - Artie S - SIG Gun Bag Karma Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
to paraphrase Del Mcory... "A Sig would look special on any such like".

Both my 220 and 229 would shine in that bag.
add me please.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I am positive that I qualify based on your stated criteria.

If I am the luck recipient, I would employ it as a case for my MPX magazines.

Thanks for the opportunity!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Karma will be used as a range bag for a P6, P225, P239. P226 or P220.
Try to shoot em all.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me also, and thanx

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can relate. I spend way too much time here myself!

I'd love a shot at this. Thanks for your generosity, and congratulations on the milestone. I hope you're able to stick around for another 10,000!

Nice bag, by the way. I do not own any SIG bags, but have some SIGs! (In fact, I am picking up my third one this week!)

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think my Sig 320C 45 would fit that very nice. Thanks for the chance

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I don't have a dedicated bag for my 228 with its 8 mags. Right now, it bunks in with my SigPro, but they don't really get along, and there's no room for all the mags.

The 228 that needs a quiet place of its own!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please for an old P228 that's at CCR right now for a make over. Smile
Thank you

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that I qualify. Please enter me.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Milestone, Skins. Don't put in for the karma.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Member? Check.
Posts? Check.
Karma posts? Almost never. Once in 2017, and it was a bag of some sort, I think.
Use? With a bag like that?

Sensitive tools in the truck box. Probably a dedicated electrical bag.

Thanks, I will participate!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Congrats and please count me in. Thank you for this generous karma

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

I will tell you that a Glock will never be in that bag... Smile

I would carry a much loved P229 I bought in 1997.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat. Would use it for a SP2022.

Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll get in on this. Looks like it might be big enough for two pistols. Got several pistols with no cases, including a P7, P228, P226, and a P230. Would make lugging them to the range easier.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
Yeah, I can relate. I spend way too much time here myself!

I'd love a shot at this. I'd use the bag to transport my SIG pistol and its magazines to the range.
Thanks for your generosity, and congratulations on the milestone. I hope you're able to stick around for another 10,000!

Nice bag, by the way. I do not own any SIG bags, but have some SIGs! (In fact, I am picking up my third one this week!)

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Final bump for anyone who wants to jump in.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
P229 no rail, would be used for range practice.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. My P320 is on it's way to SIG for update.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Please include me. It would be for my new 320 Carry 9mm. The hard plastic case it came with has a cut out of the foam for a right hand paddle holster (included). I’m a southpaw and have no need for the holster or that case. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post