SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Former MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Dead
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Dead Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well......bye

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
He was a belligerent, partisan hack who had a vicious mean streak, a hot temper, and outrage meter that went to 12. He added nothing to the cause of journalism or punditry, so it will not be affected by his demise. If anything, it might even be a little better off, although there are plenty of his ilk to follow in his footsteps.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
He was born in '54, a baby. I guess Progressiveism eats you up from the inside.

AMF, never liked you anyway.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
He was a belligerent, partisan hack who had a vicious mean streak, a hot temper, and outrage meter that went to 12. He added nothing to the cause of journalism or punditry, so it will not be affected by his demise. If anything, it might even be a little better off, although there are plenty of his ilk to follow in his footsteps.

^^^This.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A dead commie? Do we still have fireworks left over from last night?

Q

Posts: 26343 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I dealt with the MSNBC staff when their hddts. were located in my NJ town. Too many were entitled losers who thought they were special. In fact the majority were pre diem employees who could be gone in a flash.

They felt entitled to use the handicap spaces and I felt obliged to issue them summons. For that reason I carried a summons book during my tours of the town as the Patrol Div. Commander.

Even the surrounding companies hated them. Panasonic, next door could not stand them.

Oddly enough, Gates came down to the grand opening many years ago and was a laid back pleasant person.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I just hope they bury him face down, because that GDC may claw his way out of the grave.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If he hadn't been such a hate-filled flaming douchebag on the model of Rosie O'Donnell, I might have just not cared.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I guess I didn't know Ed. I pictured Bob Beckel when I heard the announcement. Bob is still with us.

There's pictures of him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Schultz

Didn't want to post any here and sully our great forum! Big Grin

When I clicked the link, thinking I would see Bob Beckel's face, I thought I was seeing John Goodman. I though someone screwed up the photos. Then I googled Ed Schultz and saw that he was not Bob. So then I had to google 'Democrat Fox contributors' until I found the face I thought was Ed's. Read the name and the light came on.

All you white guys look alike.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I can find only so much dislike for Ed Schultz who was always a small potato. He never mattered, swayed any minds or had respect. The only time he was ever on my radar was when he went over the line. Ed Schultz dead? Yawn, buh by, next?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Cool. Next.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I can find only so much dislike for Ed Schultz who was always a small potato. He never mattered, swayed any minds or had respect. The only time he was ever on my radar was when he went over the line. Ed Schultz dead? Yawn, buh by, next?

He did agitate the bolshies here in WI during the busting of the teacher's union several years ago, going to the Capitol in Madison and stirring up shit. He also lauded the Democrat legislators who ran to IL like the cowardly little bitches they are to avoid a vote on the union bill. So yeah, I despised the POS and am glad he will be pushing up daisies and not stirring up more shit anymore.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I guess I would’ve had to listen to something he said in order to celebrate like some of you. What’s on TV?

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Dana Loesch just posted something respectful, if not nice, about Ed Schultz on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/offic...ts/10156570693912700

quote:
Dana Loesch:
Ed once demanded I call him after a Twitter disagreement and I did. We never agreed on issues, I was often on his MSNBC show where he would sometimes yell, but I always found it fun and we treated each other as people more than issues. RIP, Ed.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Umm, yeah, Dana, that's so sweet but the guy was a true enemy to the people of this nation and a true enemy of the Constitution. I don't give a rat's ass that he was nice to you in a private conversation.

I'll put it this way- he needs to be reanimated briefly so that he can die again.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:

He did agitate the bolshies here in WI during the busting of the teacher's union several years ago...

Agitator seems to be the best he could be, he surely wasn't completely invisible. I'd imagine the rabid mob that took over the Wisconsin state house were happy to have a minor media, upper Midwest character on their side and Ed wouldn't pass up some free and easy publicity. Kind of a really poor man's Michael Moore, Schultz can only be a footnote at best.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the guy before this thread, but I read his bio and was somewhat surprised to see that he started out as a right-wing radio talk show host. Supposedly he "saw the light" over poverty and homelessness issues. Either that or he was just a whore chasing fame and money.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Either that or he was just a whore chasing fame and money.

He was a whore but never got much fame or money. Whore being the key term.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I hope he receives a proper send-off, salute and all:

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post