SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Former MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Dead
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Dead Login/Join 
posted
Well, what an Independence Day gift to America. Glad to see that marxist POS gone.

https://www.wday.com/news/4468...personality-has-died

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He was a particularly nasty leftist who, incredibly enough, used to be a conservative way back in his younger years.

Didn't he get fired from CNN or Fox for cursing out a conservative pundit live on the air?

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good riddance

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
We should only speak good of the dead. So good, he's dead.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Say hi to Che & Fidel down there...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is how I feel about Sgt Shultz:

“I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I seldom wish death on people. Ed Schultz is one of my exceptions.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
No relation. Eek

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So reading up, Ed's latest gig was on the RT America Network. Hmmmm, a little bit of "Russian Collusion" there, maybe???

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust...
(many thanks to Queen Smile )

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
We should only speak good of the dead. So good, he's dead.

Smile

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Let's hope this is the first in another Hollywood-style trifecta. Who would you like to see as #2 and #3?

Rachel Madcow?
Jake Acosta?
Name your pick?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yippee

what a nice gift

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Let's hope this is the first in another Hollywood-style trifecta. Who would you like to see as #2 and #3?

Rachel Madcow?
Jake Acosta?
Name your pick?

I like yours. Let's go with those.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Chris Matthews, Joe Scorboro, all of the Young Turks, ( but after Trump wins the next election so they can be at max suffering) lawerence o donnell.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I guess I didn't know Ed. I pictured Bob Beckel when I heard the announcement. Bob is still with us.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This is how I feel about Sgt Shultz:

I know nothing!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I guess I didn't know Ed. I pictured Bob Beckel when I heard the announcement. Bob is still with us.

There's pictures of him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Schultz

Didn't want to post any here and sully our great forum! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He was a two-dimensional prop by the Left. He was supposed to be their Rush Limbaugh, but he was just another fascist with a nasty spirit; as warm and cuddly as Ed Asner, Josef Stalin or the Grinch.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post